Size: 7 UK|Colour: Pewter/White|Change
Price:£33.12 - £91.00

on 20 June 2013
Firstly I would say that the laces are a little long, and thats why I deducted one star - it never looks good when you have to tuck them in done up or wear them undone and loose. The low vans have short laces and these have less lace holes than those, so why they supply laces maintaining a length that would put an anaconda to shame is beyond me.

Other than that these are a great shoe and a really great price. The chucka/desert boot style in a Vans trainer is really individual, allowing you to keep a skate style while wearing something in current trend.

I wore them on a visit home and my Dad fell in love with them, so I bought him this pair for fathers day. He was so thrilled he rolled his trousers up and pranced around like a pony with a sugar lump for hours. Now I cant wear my trainers when I'm with him but luckily we live in different postcodes.

Enjoy these shoes (tip - they come up around half a size larger than your normal fit).
on 7 October 2011
shoes looked very good but after a few weeks the inside soles started to come away so not as sturdy as |I had thought
on 18 December 2009
If your looking for nice cheap boots for a good deal of warmth whilst out and about then look no further!
on 10 April 2012
These were very nice, ordered Tuesday and they arrived Thursday (in time for the bank holiday weekend) unfortunately the packaging had been damaged but the shoes were unaffected.
After waking around the house with them for a couple of days I decided they were just too tight for my feet width wise, hence the 4 stars, and had to return them, sad really as they are really smart shoes.
on 18 February 2012
had to buy some insoles to soften the soles, no real padding in the trainers. I have 2 other pairs of vans and they are much better quality than these.
on 8 November 2012
Loved these van, they are comfortable and fashionable. They can be worn with skinny jeans or bootcut jeans. Great buy with a good price.
on 9 November 2012
Great pair of boots at a fantastic price. Extremely comfortable, I have hardly taken them off. Will definatley be buying another pair.
on 19 October 2014
I found I had to buy a half size smaller that still came out a little large. Overall I am very happy with them, they are a great boot.
on 24 September 2009
Good speedy delivery. Much easier than waiting for the correct size to come in to the shop in town!
on 8 May 2012
I bought a black pair, they're super comfy and i like how different they are compared to the normal Vans. Glad i bought them!