5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!
I've been using these little wipes for a few years now. Having worn glasses for 35 years it is great to finally have found a product that works! They are easy to use, smear-free and the packaging looks great too. I would recommend these wipes to any glasses wearer. They work equally well on sunglasses, camera screens and my son's DS!
Published on 6 July 2010 by Andrea

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit hopeless
Can't recommend these. Saw all the glowing reviews and stupidly bought four packs. Tried them on several pairs of glasses, my mobile and a DS - left faint but noticeable smears on everything I tried. Get a cheap microfibre cloth instead, those work much better and don't smell nearly as odd.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by Jack Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 6 July 2010
This review is from: MYWIPE Optical Lens & 3D Glasses Spectacle Cleaning Cloth Wet Wipes x 20 - ***NEW IMPROVED FORMULA (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars glasses wipes, 14 Dec 2010
These worked very well. No smearing at all. A good tip is to use it on your mobile too (great for iphones). I use my glasses all the time and found these handy packs very easy to keep on me and use. Definitely a must for spekkies!

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit hopeless, 1 Aug 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't see for the fog, 5 May 2011
These wipes are barely moist and you have a few seconds before any moisture that is there evaporates into thin air a leaves you with a streaky, smeared lense... I thought i'd give them a go but I shouldn't have bothered. What a complete waste of time and money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Glasses Wipes and Camera Lens too, 4 April 2011
Really pleased with these wipes, they do exactly as they say they are going to to. I now use them all the time on all my glasses including on my camera lens and they are smear free. Strange review about grey mist at sea! Definitey not from these wipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wipes Clean To Perfection, 16 Mar 2011
G.C.B. (northampton,england) - See all my reviews
Until recently I have always used the cloth that you get with glasses but you have to keep cleaning several times a day so I thought I would try My Wipes, I'm glad I did, as they really do clean Lenses and you need do it only once a day, also they are in a very handy pack. They should be used once only as they tend to dry out but if you refold them and put them back in their pack they can be used again. An excellent product that is very reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars GLASS WIPES, 5 Sep 2011
The lens cleaners are not moist enough to clean properly hence needing to use up to three wipes to get a reasonable result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glasses Wipes, 6 Jan 2011
F. Keir - See all my reviews
I promised myself that I would stop using kitchen roll and toilet paper to clean my spectacles after I got my new pair. I duly logged on to Amazon and ordered heaps of Glasses Wet Wipes from MYWIPE. They work brilliantly and produce a smear free finish. Once I've cleaned my specs, I always give the TV a wipe too on which the wipes work just as well. I like the individual sachets as it means I can keep a few in my handbag plus they don't become dry over time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 1 July 2013
Zacharie Liman Tinguiri "Student of Economics" (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
These wipes leave a noticeable smear. They seem to be water based because when they dry they live droplet marks that are noticeable. Even using a few of them on one pair of glasses did not clean them properly. Further they have a lemony scent which would make them ideal for finger cleaning but not for lens wiping. I cannot recommend this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Feb 2013
Have used many types of optical wipes, these are the best. Not found in shops in my area, ordering more

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›