5.0 out of 5 stars Have both vol. I and vol. II, 4 July 2013
This review is from: The Celtic Viol II (Jordi Savall/Andrew Lawrence-King/Frank McGuire) (Audio CD)
Vol. II is better than vol. I. I just love this. 10 of 10. One of the best Jordi Savall on disk.
I Just LOVE it. Beautiful melodies. The Celtic folk music, is som of the best folk music.
If you are a Celtic music lover should buy this, other also. !!!!!! Better than the norwegian folk-music.
I am from Bergen i Norway. Better than the NORWEGIAN folk-music.!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure genius, 15 Mar 2014
Jordi Savall is a pure genius with this instrument and a true musician who is more versatile than anyone I have ever listened to.
This particular CD is something I will never tire of no matter how much I listen to it and is a wonderful addition to my diverse collection of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 1 Dec 2013
Item arrived on time.
I love this album. Very good selection of celtic music.Once again, I'm not disappointed by Savall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic melody, 18 Sep 2013
This is a fantastic selection of Celtic melodies played by world wide known players. when you like this type of music, this is really a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars A Trully Wonderful Listening Experience, 11 Jun 2013
I am a lover of both classical and folk musical styles and this fabulous album meets all my expectations. I became aware of the music of Jordi Savall when I heard some tracks on a classical music station and wanted to hear more. I have played the album endlessly since receiving it both for myself and for friends and they, too, have loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Viol, 25 Jan 2013
A superb record--I never would have believed that traditional Scottish and Irish fiddle music could be played on a viol. If you like traditional music, buy this disk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Jordi Savall CD, 4 Mar 2012
This music is beautiful, a brilliant blend between classical and folk. Wonderful stuff that will be enjoyed by people at both ends of the spectrum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jordi Savall CD, 2 Jan 2013
Item arrived promptly, well packed, in good order. Son in law absolutely delighted, it is a favourite already, very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 10 Dec 2010
T. Craven "confused" (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present and therefor have not listened to it.
It did arrive promptly and in perfect condition.
Amazon, when asking for a review, should allow for this category of purchase.