on 17 August 2013
I saw this keyring a few weeks ago and had to buy it!

It's sturdy and hasn't received any scratches; and it's on a set of car keys!

It's really easy to take on and off as it has a clasp, so no nails/fingers get broken/damaged in the process like some keyring loops inflict.

It looks really adorable; I love owls!

Great price, great keyring!

Will be ideal as a small but well received gift for fellow owl lovers.
on 12 December 2013
This was better than I expected, although it didn't come with the packaging like it says, but I wasn't expecting that from other reviews. It looks well made and very cute, I've bought 3 others of different designs (horse, butterfly and skull) for each of my friends and im waiting their arrival now! Also, this was very quick delivery.
on 13 July 2011
I baught this as a small token for my grandad who collects owl things. It's really nice and was pretty cheap in price but not in quality. A nice token gift or stockin filler at christmas.
on 7 December 2013
This little owl is very cute and well detailed.
My only disapointment was that it was stated that the owl would be presented in a little pouch..mine wasn't..and it was a little gift for a friend.
on 4 July 2013
very detailed design but smaller and lighter than I had thought but I suppose at the price I shouldn't complain.
on 5 April 2014
Somehow it seems smaller than it looks in the photo – though I'm sure it isn't, it's just surprising when you see it. But it is a very nice item and still well worth buying.
on 1 April 2015
For the price, it's ok. Not solid pewter - has a hollow back, which was a bit disappointing when bought as a gift.
on 10 March 2014
like it very much as it was a gift for my birthday and I am into owls god job mum
on 4 August 2014
Owl is not solid, the back is hollow, not what I expected.
on 29 December 2014