on 7 December 2011
Arrived quickly which is always appreciated. Even put a moam in there which I thought was a nice touch :)

Nice little item, could do with a bit of a polish but it's the packaging that lets it down. Comes in a simple white box, but the seller has put a cut-out-and-stuck-on paper print out of their website on top which relly cheapens the look of it. Tried to take it off but can't...shame.

Other than that am happy.
on 12 October 2012
I was going to give this only 3 stars, but the lady of the house likes it so 4 it is.

Be warned that the elephant is only sculpted on one side so you only get a half-elephant. A shame. Especially as I would willingly have paid more for the full (Monty?) 360 degree elephant.
on 4 June 2014
The detail on this key ring was good, as was the metal. But I was slightly disappointed that it had a hallow back, and would have been happier to have payed a little more for it to have been the same both sides.
on 23 April 2014
Key ring is good as animal on it actually looks like an elephant unlike some available for sale. Price very competitive and delivered well within the estimated timescales. Welcome addition to recipients collection .... result
on 7 March 2013
This was a present for a friend who loved it! It's really well made and is so beautiful. I might get one for myself as it's so nice!!
on 17 February 2014
I love this keyring. Just passed my driving test and thought I'd buy a keyring for when I get a car and this is just perfect. Smaller then I imagined it would be but it's still really well made and the detail is lovely. Good buy and value for money!
on 7 June 2013
This is a really well made keyring and looks lovely. It wasn't obvious to me from the uploaded photo that the other side of the elephant is flat so you only get half an elephant. Nevertheless it is really pretty. Arrived very quickly.
on 19 June 2014
The key ring on one side good but hollow on the other , no " velveteen pouch or pewter info card " came . The seller when contacted said they had run out . This should have been mentioned at the sale as it was a gift . Very unhappy
on 31 May 2014
would have been more stars if delivery was slightly faster, but it did take a while to get here. really nice item, slightly smaller than I thought, but well made and study, looks good on my car keys
This is not as nice as it looks in the picture . It is flat and not very solid looking. Also I have been told since getting it that it is not lucky to have an elephant with its trunk down.