5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun and Weightloss too
I can't give this game enough praise. Good graphics and tunes. The dance moves can be learned peice meal step by step in "Break It Down" with the option to slow down the dancer until yuo get the move.
In "Perform It" you get to dance witht he dancer as the Kinect tracks yuor move and you get scored according to how accurate the move is. I got the game a month ago and...
Published on 4 Feb 2011 by CroydonKev

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but technology has moved on now
Dance central 3 is my fave exercise/game and this is in the same style but not as good. Obviously an earlier game so technology has moved on and I'm glad it did. This game has good dance moves, fun to do, but its much harder starting out and the characters and backgrounds aren't great. Also the songs aren't too good either, really limited and hardly any I like. Still,...
Published 11 months ago by Claire I

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance central - great fun, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Good game, keeps you fit as well. Levels are good. Takes a while to get the hang of some of the moves and sometimes I feel I try too hard as I am sure the moves are right but seem to fail! Like that you can slow the moves down so you can really see what to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic!!, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Fantastic game, great to play with family and friends. Obviously you need a fair amount of playing space, but has lots of recognisable songs that everyone can enjoy: takes photos as you dance which always provide laughs once you have finished performing! Definately recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars dance central, 10 Sep 2011
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
brilliant game, i would highly recommend this seller, this seller gives very reasonable prices compared to others on the market, an asset to amazon A+++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 15 Mar 2011
Robert Sims "R.Sims" (Resolven, South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This has to be the best game for the Kinect!! Its so much fun to play and even better when you have a party!!! Easy to get into and well known songs that really get you going. The Xbox Live leader boards make it ratgher competative...as I have found out! LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 word..........A-MAZ-ING!!!!, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)

I traded in my Wii, all my gmes and wii fit to get the Kinnect, luckily already had xbox 360. I was a little dubious to be honest but was pursuaded by my husband. I was not disapointed. I got dance central as I have done quite alot of various dance classes in the past, basically I love to dance.

I cannot fault this game. It gives you many different difficulty levels of dances then goes into easy, medium and hard within them, so even if you are a total beginner to dancing or more of a pro there will be something in there for you. I could not believe how much of a sweat I worked up and was on it for hours without noticing the time passing.

I have only just scratched the surface of this game so far but am so excited about going through it and unlocking the challenges, would recommend this to anyone that loves to dance, wants a fun workout or just out for a laugh.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance, Dance, 20 Feb 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I enjoyed playing this game but did not realise that you had to be an expert dancer to get any points it gives yuu very little warning as to what moves are coming next and just throws you in the deep end and leaves you abit confuses. After playing it a few times though it does get eaiser but if you are used to games like just dance you will find it very hard to begin with. another feature of this game i wasn't too keen on was the photo taking during play. i found that many of my friends were put off playing it because of the photos of themselves looking stupid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun could do with a few tweaks, 28 Jan 2011
M. Gowribalan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I really really enjoy playing this game. And you get so involved with it that it can be a little frustrating when you don't nail the moves.

That said it's very thorough and slowly walks you through each step.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dance central, 26 Jan 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Not used this game that much yet, but it does seem to be pretty hard. I suppose folks who are in to dance will pick it up quicker than me!!

4.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE GAME!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is one of the best available for the Kinect!! I wasn't to sure about it when we picked it out at the store, as I'm not a dancer at all! It is fun from the second the music starts until you get up the next morning.... I was so sore, so make sure you stretch first!!
Songs are really good, most make you want to dance and there are styles for almost everybody. I like that you can add new songs/dances although there is not much of a choice so far, but remembering that this is just a new game I'm sure that more and better choices will come along.
The only thing I didn't like was the way the menu is set up, it just takes a bit of getting used to although can be a bit touchy. It should be no problem for those that are used to operating the new world of Kinect, but harder for quests that are just giving it a go or trying it for the first time. It also would have been nice if you could have two people dancing at the same time.... but it's still really fun to watch your male partner doing the more famine dance moves!!! haha
All round this is a great game and I'm REALLY happy that we picked it!! FUN!!
MUST HAVE GAME!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Technology... Great Game... Great Fun, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
First of all I want to say that KINECT is an amazing technology which is yet to to achieve it's full potential.

I am not a good dancer...hmmm let me re-phrase that - I am not a dancer at all. My wife & kids are great dancers and I bought this thinking they would love to dance around the lounge. The game is superb because it actually shows you step-by-step (slow motion if required) dance moves that you can easily follow. A nice song collection keeps everyone happy.

I would recommend both the KINECT system and Dance Central game to all those who want to move to the next level after Wii.

Don't listen to Playstation Fanboys about KINECT's lag etc.... All they got this time around was MOVE which is a copy of the Wii remote...they claim precise handling... but the overall experience is the same as Wii.

KINECT is a far more superior gadget which has the potential to be much more. The ball is in Xbox's court now to come up with something great using the KINECT :-)

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›

Dance Central - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
8.96