on 20 December 2010
GREAT TV VERY EASY TO SET UP, WONDERFUL SOUND & SCREEN IMAGE IS AMAZING, LOADS OF DIIFERENT CONNECTION OPTIONS, WORTH EVERY PENNY TOP QUALITY BUILD!
on 11 December 2010
I'm aware that other reviewers had problem with delivery, but mine arrived - during snowy weather - in only 4 days, which I think is pretty fast, plus it's a really nice TV - looks so much better than the old metallic monster.... It's not huge, but is neat, compact, and has a great picture, plus freeview and an inbuilt DVD player (which means I can get rid of other 'boxes' and wiring) ... For me it was an upgrade and compared with other prices for TVs out there, it is very good value for a good quality and very serviceable bit of kit.
on 4 January 2011
A stunning purchase from Amazon . Looks really nice in the bedroom , tv,dvd player and freeview channels are easy to operate. Really impressed with the quick delivery. Great buy!
on 20 November 2010
I'm very pleased with this unit and would recommend it for kitchen or small bedroom use. I ordered one day and it was delivered as planned the following day.

The TV was packaged very well and was in perfect condition when I got it out of the box.
It was easy to set up and the instructions are very clear.
The picture is clear and sharp and digital tuner gave me the full range of channels.
The built-in DVD player does everything you'd expect and the remote control/menu system is easy to use - most functions are obvious.
The sound is good given the size of the unit and it has the full range of connections for games consoles, bluray players etc.

5/5 for me so far.
on 15 January 2012
Bought this TV for the kitchen. It is brilliant and DVD works well. It is so good I bought another in Black and am trying to find another in white for our holiday home. It is a brilliant TV. BUT

After about 11 months the picture disappeared. My guarantee was with Toshiba who sent me another TV which was not new so I eventually got my money back. Less the postage which was £31.24 to the inner hebridies, which was an absolute rip off.
on 25 February 2011
Arrived day after order ( free 3-5 day delivery), plugged it in and turned on and everything worked perfectly - replaced 15" £199 (Technika - Tesco) DVD/TV bought 2 + years ago for considerably more - and is 1000% better, more colour, cannot recommend it highly enough at the price. Had done quite a lot of homework with Which? prior to buying - time spend on recoonnaissance is seldom wasted -and if you want a modest TV with DVD this is the one.
on 22 March 2011
Amazon saved me almost £100 and delivered within two weeks. Excellent service.

The T.V/DVD is also a great bedroom entry product. My only negative point would be that it lacks sound quality, but what do you expect when you buy an entry level 22" TV for the bedroom. Other than that I would defiantly recommend this product.
on 22 July 2011
As a mature person and a complete novice to new technology, I found this television very easy to set up. The picture and sound are really good. The only downside for me being, when changing channels I cannot read the information bar, much to small for my eyes. It is also slow in changing channels
on 20 April 2011
Aesthetically, this TV is very pleasing and is ideal for my needs but it would be no use for anyone who want to view it from anywhere other than front on. From an angle, the picture is just impossible to view.
on 27 February 2011
Having read various reviews on TVs of this size and specification and gone to a major retailer to view the models - I chose the Toshiba: And I'm very satisfied. I agree that its one obvious eccentricity is its Digital Menu and the fact it changes channel as you scroll the list. But given its price and other virtues (crisp picture, good sound for its size and easy set-up) I can forgive this. My wife also tells me the DVD player is very easy to use.
Finally, I note that someone writing a review marked it down because it took so long to arrive! Firstly, what has this to do with the quality of the product; secondly, I was warned it may take three months to arrive at purchase and thirdly, it actually arrived within a fortnight or so.
All in all then I'm very pleased with the TV and Amazon - yet again.