5.0 out of 5 stars ds game
Bought for my 3yr old who loves fireman sam - she really enjoyed this and could do most of the games without much help or without mum having the check the instructions. def. worth the money.
Published on 7 Oct 2010 by corela

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too difficult for a 3 year old
Published on 14 April 2012 by Tiziana Riccobon

5.0 out of 5 stars ds game, 7 Oct 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good educational fun game, 10 Jan 2011
Amazon Customer (Carnoustie, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my 4 and a half year old son who loves Fireman Sam. He finds it very easy to do and there are lots of games on it that he likes, e.g. spot the difference, pairs. Would definitely recommend for young children 3+ - one of my better DS games purchases!

5.0 out of 5 stars quite educational for a 3 year old!, 24 Feb 2011
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
nice game both my boys love it - 8 yrs and 3 yrs. 3 yr old needs a bit of help with the reading involved but overall I find it more educational than most of the other psp/nintendo games available.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every little firefighter that likes the DS, 6 May 2011
Lucia Seymour (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My son is 3 1/2 and to be quite honest some of the games are quite hard for him even in the easiest setting. On the other hand we like a challenge and some of the games he couldn't do in the beginning within 1 week of playing he has worked it out. This game will be with him for a good few years since there are 3 different difficulty settings and some of them I even find hard and I'm considerable older than him. Well worth buying if you look for a collection of short games that will be enjoyed over years to come as the game grows with the child!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too difficult for a 3 year old, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Just received this game a few days ago. My 3 year old boy loves Fireman Sam and we thought this one would be a real treat for him. Unfortunately the game is not suitable at all for a 3 year old, far too diffult. Luckily we have a 6 year old and she likes Fireman Sam too so the game has now gone to her. There is a wide selection of games some of which are also of value in developing basic calculation skills and observational skills. What a shame that our poor 3 year old was so disappointed. And now....we'll have to get yet another game.

3.0 out of 5 stars age, 24 Feb 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
my son is just over 3 and this games is to hard for him but will keep trying it has lots to do and he will be able to grow into it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my 4year old boy, he is able to complete the little games but thought it would be more like one big adventure with Fireman Sam leading the way. Its more spot the difference activities. Its ok and he likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the lovely fireman sam ds game plese!, 5 July 2013
K Rowlandson "fairykate" (southampton, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
this ds game is fantastic because it has so many exciting games to play. my favourite game on it is sodookoe which is called 'NORMAN!' in the game. Good for 4 - 10 yirs i think. by Noah hwo is 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars a present for my granddaughter, 1 Jun 2013
W. A. Staines (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Lots of adventures to be shared with Fireman Sam which will be enjoyed over and over again I am sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for 5+ but still fun for any Sam fan, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Bought for my 3 yr old for Xmas, he has enjoyed playing it but has struggled with some of the games, my 6 yr old daughter has probably played it more! It helps if you can read the description of what to do, if I am not with them when they first played it they couldn't work out how to do some of the games but after playing a few times they are getting better & enjoying it more.

ARRAY(0xba8d799c)

Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS)
Fireman Sam (Nintendo DS) by Avanquest Software (Nintendo DS)
11.05