4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase!!
Despite it being a bank holiday weekend I recieved my purchase within two days, the wig looks pretty much the same as the picture except it has darker roots, however after a bit of faffing around I think it looks fab as part of my 80's Madonna fancy dress outfit. Overall very pleased with purchase.
Published on 9 May 2010 by 80's

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast but was crushed and out of shape
I loved this wig from the photo but when it arrived it was vacuum packed and flat which compromised the shape and style. I have tried to ruffle it but it doesn't look as good as I think it could and big clumps fall out easily. Prompt delivery though which was great.
Published 21 months ago by Ms. Bianca Mitchell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase!!, 9 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabby Fabby, fun wig, 24 Oct 2011
This is SO great

Took a while to untangle out the bag, and I need help to get all of my thick shoulder length hair under it, but once I did it was amazing
EVERYONE at the (80s themed) party though it was my real hair, and I appeared in almost more photos than the host herself
Brilliant!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wig, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Good wig, I have to say not exactly like the picture but close! asnd does take some time to pull it into shape!
However after leaving it in warm room to fluff up a bit and re-shaping it did look the part.

4.0 out of 5 stars wild, 10 Mar 2011
I ordered this for a fancy dress hen night, the theme was gothic and this looks perfect, I can't say it screams 80's but I'm happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Madonna Wig, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Was going ta a fancy dress party as Madonna. So i brought the wig to wear for the occasion. Looked very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked Terrible!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Bought for a fancy dress party but when it came I was very disappointed. I knew it would need teasing as it comes 'flat packed' but no amount of teasing would improved the look. In the end it stayed at home in a drawer - unused. Don't bother wasting you money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast but was crushed and out of shape, 26 Dec 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
The wig arrived quickly but upon opening I realised why it was so cheap. It's really poor quality and had many parts where the wig had not been curled/crimped so it just hung there longer than the rest of the 'curls.' Very cheap and nasty looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry but nothing like the picture and different from the one my friend ..., 3 July 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Sorry but nothing like the picture and different from the one my friend ordered from same site. Never worn for the do as planned.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... themed day at the school I work at everyone loved it., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Purchased for an 80's themed day at the school I work at everyone loved it.

Smiffy's Wild Child Wig