4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase!!
Despite it being a bank holiday weekend I recieved my purchase within two days, the wig looks pretty much the same as the picture except it has darker roots, however after a bit of faffing around I think it looks fab as part of my 80's Madonna fancy dress outfit. Overall very pleased with purchase.
Published on 9 May 2010 by 80's

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast but was crushed and out of shape
I loved this wig from the photo but when it arrived it was vacuum packed and flat which compromised the shape and style. I have tried to ruffle it but it doesn't look as good as I think it could and big clumps fall out easily. Prompt delivery though which was great.
Published on 26 Dec. 2012 by Ms. Bianca Mitchell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with purchase!!, 9 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabby Fabby, fun wig, 24 Oct. 2011
This is SO great

Took a while to untangle out the bag, and I need help to get all of my thick shoulder length hair under it, but once I did it was amazing
EVERYONE at the (80s themed) party though it was my real hair, and I appeared in almost more photos than the host herself
Brilliant!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Wig, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Good wig, I have to say not exactly like the picture but close! asnd does take some time to pull it into shape!
However after leaving it in warm room to fluff up a bit and re-shaping it did look the part.

4.0 out of 5 stars wild, 10 Mar. 2011
I ordered this for a fancy dress hen night, the theme was gothic and this looks perfect, I can't say it screams 80's but I'm happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic service, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
after waiting a few days after due delivery date and not having received this wig I contacted supplier (Top Party Supplies) by e-mail and was told there had been problems with parcels getting lost by royal mail and that they didn't know there had been a problem until they were contacted by purchaser. I was assured that the parcel would be dispatched 1st class mail that same day and sure enough they were true to their word and it arrived 2 days later, this was obviously down to distance as I am sure I would have received it the following day. I would like to thank Ian (he is the person I was in contact with) for his prompt and speedy solution. Having never worn a wig before I wasn't really sure what to expect but the wig in question is 1st class product that fits really well and is really good quality especially for the price. I would certainly consider using this company again and will recommend to family and friends

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived fast but was crushed and out of shape, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Someone thought this was my real hair... scary!!!, 16 Mar. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
FOR THE PRICE... I was absolutely delighted with this item. Bought it for an 80's dress-up for comic relief, and everyone was very impressed, one of my friends thinking it was my actual hair (what?!). I'd say that compared to this picture, what I received looked ever so slightly shorter and more like a slightly yellower 'wafro' with dark roots, but looked amazing for the price all the same, and had more than one person asking where I got it from. Also, I wore it for about 7/8 hours, and not being tight, I did not find it uncomfortable or itchy for all this time - although I did pull off the naff white net bow that was attached to it, as I didn't like it.

Highly recommended for the price, I've put it away carefully as it will definitely be coming out for further 80's (and 70's) and other uses!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked Terrible!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Bought for a fancy dress party but when it came I was very disappointed. I knew it would need teasing as it comes 'flat packed' but no amount of teasing would improved the look. In the end it stayed at home in a drawer - unused. Don't bother wasting you money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
The wig arrived quickly but upon opening I realised why it was so cheap. It's really poor quality and had many parts where the wig had not been curled/crimped so it just hung there longer than the rest of the 'curls.' Very cheap and nasty looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madonna Wig, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Wild Child Wig (Apparel)
Was going ta a fancy dress party as Madonna. So i brought the wig to wear for the occasion. Looked very good.

Smiffy's Wild Child Wig