on 21 January 2016
Really okay for the price and apparently real copper not copper plated. Easy to twirl and get into your speakers and amplifier .
on 20 January 2016
I upgraded from a very basic cable to this one. I can say there is a definite improvement in clarity and loudness. Very pleased.
on 26 March 2013
Good quality speaker cable, a lot better than the cheap thin cable, great price and great service. Would recommend to anyone
on 1 April 2014
This cable is great value and easy to hide under carpets. I have yet to power up my system but very impressed so far.
on 5 April 2014
work perfectly, got it within 1 week
good quality
we like it , and will be back to buy more
thx
on 4 March 2014
Best on market I think so anyway I've tried more expensive and they didn't cut the mustard these did for less
on 15 November 2013
My old speaker wire was getting old, so I bought this to replace it. Wow. Frankly, I had no idea my speakers were so good. I knew they were ok, but with the new wire, the speakers sound just phenomenal.

I love good music. And previously my speakers were a bit quiet I thought, and a bit fuzzy on the bass and with certain sources. I'm now listening to some Miles Davis in absolute bliss, with the speakers turned down low, but the sound still filling my 20m2 living room with perfect balance and tonal quality.

Absolutely outstanding, and great value for money. If you have old or thin speaker wire, this is probably the best bang for your money - try it before changing out your speakers or your system!
on 22 June 2015
Good cable but heavier cable gives better sound. This is fine for micro systems but not separate systems.
on 12 May 2015
Very good quality cable that sounds super with my 35 year old excellent speakers and my new valve amp
on 1 July 2013
Used to wire a multi room system. A great price for something that is a step up from bell wire.