4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality on my HiFi for the price paid
I bought this to make up a set of bi-wire cables and 25m was just enough. I terminated the wires using gold plated 4mm banana plugs also bought from Amazon. The cable is easy to use as it has a red band on one side so it was easy to get it right first time with polarity to the speakers.

I have bought very expensive interconnects and speaker cable in the past...
Published on 27 April 2012 by Mr. Richard The book boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner wire than expected
Item arrived promptly as expected. First impressions its rather thin, sound seems ok from it but nothng special, should have researched a bit more and got thicker wire as this is mostly casing.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. D. Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality on my HiFi for the price paid, 27 April 2012
Mr. Richard The book boy "Book boy" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 25m Quality 18AWG Loud Speaker Cable - Multi-Strand by electrosmart® - Outside Dimensions of Cable: 5mm x 2.5mm (Electronics)

I have bought very expensive interconnects and speaker cable in the past and did not really feel much gain from it per unit cost. The cables I made today from this are fine. I have good quality HiFi from Quad and RTL TDL3 speakers (which I have just refurbished) and listening to my favourite CD's today as a test I was pleasantly surprised at the clarity, separation and bass attack from my favourite tracks (everything from Metal to Opera and everything in between).

The wire may be thin but it delivers and that is what counts, I am very happy with it and I expect I could get a tiny bit more definition out of my system but would have to spend around a £100 to do so and would I really notice the difference? probably not, as I listen to my music and not the equipment!

The supplier from Amazon delivered it quickly and at a great price. Buy with confidence for HiFi or as an upgrade to the bell wire supplied with home cinema systems (now that's nasty stuff!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable High Quality Sound, 16 Jan 2012
S. J. Lowe (PEMBROKE DOCK) - See all my reviews
So I have never been a lover of paying high prices for quality cables, i just don't believe that paying 100 smackers for some home cinema cable is really going to make thing s that! much better, but i do believe in buying decent cable!!

I bought this for a new 5.1 Yamaha system, for me copper always sounds best and you do need a thick cable as thick as your system can handle it just means the signal can be transmitted flawlessly, and well this cable fits the bill, the clarity of sound is as good as I have heard, and i would recommend it. nice to have markings on the cable too makes it so much easier for long runs of 10+ meters.

5.0 out of 5 stars speaker cable, 27 Dec 2012
Fast delivery and excellent quality. I was looking for a neat and unobtrusive cable to tack round the skirting board. This is a bargain buy and I can recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 26 April 2012
The shielding around this is thicker than normal but this does not cause any problems if fitting around corners, the quality is brilliant and the delivery was very quick to Ireland.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner wire than expected, 4 Aug 2013
Mr. D. Matthews (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Jun 2013
Product is exactly what I expected from the description and I see no reason to go further upmarket for my mid-range equipment. My speakers sound (to me) as good as the showroom demonstration. I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inexpensive speaker cable, 1 Feb 2013
Having moved house I needed to rewire my speakers and this great value cable was just the job. I am no expert in this field but the cable is good quality and easy to fit. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars very thin inner wire, 16 Mar 2012
Color coded which is good, but inner copper wire is much thinner than I expected, apart from that, nice product

5.0 out of 5 stars 25m 18AWG cable, 12 April 2014
Worth the price & really surprised by the sound quality generated after install,the only negative was the delivery chap who was rude with my missus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 7 Dec 2012
Needed to wire up additional speakers for whole house system. Well worth the money for a job like this requiring long runs of wire.