4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, good value

Published on 16 April 2010 by FluffMyFlamingo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, good value, 26 Dec 2010
Cheery Mum (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I have CFS and so have to have my mobile on my person in case I fall. I usually wear it around my neck but it means that the mobiles get knocked. For me this works a treat as it fits and protects my Blackberry 8520 Curve perfectly! There's some slots with room for a couple of credit cards, and a zipped compartment for loose change, so when I'm out and about I don't have to bother taking a purse or bag as well. It comes with an adjustable neck strap and also a detachable metal clip so you can clip it to your clothes or bag or wear it around your neck if more convenient. My only criticism is that to switch and put the neck strap back through it's adjustable sprung clip is a bit fiddly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty phone holder, 17 Mar 2012
Mrs. R. Breslin "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is a very pretty holder, its well made, a little larger than I expected but thats not a bad thing. It easily holds your phone, keys and has a handy zipped purse down the side. Ive even shoved a few dog poopy bags in it when I take the out so I dont need to carry anything else. A good product,not to bulky, good price, very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Protection for your Phone, 16 April 2010
This is a great item if you like me keep your phone in a full handbag and want to protect it from knocks, bumps and scratches! It is really padded, can hold two slim phones if desired, has a strong and secure clip to attach it to a hangbag or belt loop and also has a little extra zip pocket. Decent enough quality for the money and much cheaper than a Golla similar type phone case, however colour does fade after a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, however much smaller than expected and did ..., 3 July 2014
This review is from: Trendz Universal Pouch Case for Smartphone, Camera and MP3 - Black with Multi-Coloured Dots (Accessory)
Lovely little pouch. Good quality, however much smaller than expected and did not fit my phone (I have HTC One). I have sent it back and received a full refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - better have lost phone insurance with this!, 2 Jun 2014
Lost my phone within 12 hours of putting it on. Polyester material rips along line of weave. Still have the plain black cotton pouch it was bought to replace. Bit worn but very functional - also made by Trendz :) Got the phone back - honest member of public found it and handed it in!

5.0 out of 5 stars trendz pouch, 14 April 2014
It was sent the next day and conditions of product was exactly what I wanted love it would buy another

2.0 out of 5 stars fell apart after 1 day, 24 Sep 2013
This case started to fall apart after one days use ,which a was a shame cos I really liked it , my Philips muse mp3 player fitted with a little room to spare ,so its not as if I was trying to put a larger item than the case would allow sent back won't be getting anotherb

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 May 2013
I had a Trendz pouch before and found it great, clips onto jeans and is a safe pouch for my mobile phone. But the velcro stopped working when I washed my first pouch. So I looked on Amazon and found pouches in different colours so got a new one- which will not be washed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Feb 2013
I bought this to match the laptop case that I bought in the same design. I would have also bought a case for my kindle but they don't make one the right size. Lovely print, well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Feb 2013
Bought it for my granddaughter instead of an Easter egg .thats what she wanted.nice quality and reasonable fits her phone great

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›