on 5 July 2013
I would have given the item itself 5 stars as the biscuits are wonderful and they do fill you up, taking the hunger cravings away for a good few hours. The only reason I have given it 2 stars is that Amazon do not pack them properly for transportation, and 90% of the individual packets received ( on 2 separate orders ) arrived with broken biscuits inside. Due to this alone I have cancelled my S&S subscription for these biscuits.
Up until recently breakfast for me consisted of a mug of coffee and a banana. All well and good, but I am normally hungry again well before lunchtime. The addition of two of these biscuits really helps to keep the hunger at bay until lunch time. Added to which, the slightly malted flavour is delicious. They have become a regular addition to my breakfast, and really do what they are supposed to. Normally I can only get them in small and expensive packets of four, but buying in bulk from here makes a big saving. The package is ten boxes, each box contains six packets of four, so you get 240 biscuits but parcelled up into packs of four so when you open the box the biscuits do not go soft.

Excellent value for money 5 stars.
on 18 January 2012
Before ordering these I read quite a few reviews about them breaking and crumbling during transportation, so I almost decided not to place the order. I live in Sweden, so these little things have a long way to go, increasing the risk of receiving a box full of crumbs.
I am, however, happy to say that they arrived in pretty good condition. Of course a few biscuits were cracked, but certainly not as many as one might think. And who really cares if a few biscuits are split in two?
I've now tried the suggested Belvita breakfast for a few days (a banana, a low-fat yoghurt, 4 biccies and a cuppa) and it definately works for me!
on 6 December 2010
OK they will never replace a proper breakfast but for something quick and on the move they are a close second. They are very filling and really quite delicious. The value pack that I ordered I'm sure makes them taste even better!Try 'em you'll like 'em!
Bought a couple of boxes of these from a supermarket on offer and can honestly say that they get eaten even by the youngest who is a picky one for breakfast on a school day. Grabs a pack rather than a chocolate biscuit so even if late through the door at least I know he has eaten something nutritious in the car on the way. These are the Milk and Cereal flavour and they really do have a nice texture and taste. Bit like a grown up rusk well that was daughter's take on them, but she loves them also and they are vanishing quickly so good job I got a box of ten.

Four biscuits in each packet, just the right amount for breaktime, even keep a pack in the car in case late for breakfast, at least then can grab a pack of these on the move. Stops those dizzy feelings when you have missed breakfast or keeps you going until dinner. They taste moorish too and not bitty or any horrid tasting artificial flavour in them, and this is what appealed to me.

Not a low calorie option at all when you read the ingredients and calories but for those times when time is of an essence and you need something to keep you going these are ideal.

Different flavours available and some with a nice yoghurt filling, these on offer though are cheaper than the shops, so I am now going to order some and stock up whilst the deal is on.
on 4 June 2016
I LOVE the taste of Belvista Breakfast Biscuits. You should 'grab' a box. After eating one, then you'll be hooked and Belvita Biscuits will be a regular purchase.
on 2 August 2013
Like a few people have mentioned the actual product itself is fantastic and tastes lovely. A true great way to start the day! However most of my biscuits were smashed regardless that the box said fragile all over it. It's not fun when you're naturally moody anyway in the morning having to strategise how to open a little pack of 4 biscuits going all over your desk.
on 22 May 2013
I EAT THIS PRODUCT WHEN I HAVE THE MUNCHIES AND IT FEELS WITH ME WITH GREAT JOY AND I CHEW WITH GREAT VIGOUR . I FEEL ENVIGORATED WHEN I CHEW AND ENJOY THE TEXTURE OF THE PRODUCT. BRING ON THE VOUCHER REWARD SYSTEM.
on 20 September 2012
I was rather disappointed on opening my consignment. Nothing wrong with the product other than by virtue of it's manufacture - biscuits - during transit the parcel obviously wasn't treated with care and every biscuit was broken. Greatly spoilt the enjoyment.
on 2 October 2012
Again considerable disappointment that most packets of biscuits contained broken ones which I believe to be due to unsatisfactory packaging. I trust that consideration will be given to more adequate packaging.