4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as it seems...
Published on 10 Jan 2011 by Agne

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Laugh...we didn't!
Published on 3 Feb 2011 by cool six

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as it seems..., 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
I bought this game to have something to do when my friends come over. We did spend quite few evenings with the game as it was actually funny. Sometimes the joke is not funny but the noise makes you laugh or the way another person reads it. It brought us as friends closer and I dont understand why other people have given it such bad reviews, although I know that some of the jokes are funny because they are stupid, but yeah, we still laughed.

After about 15mins it is easy not to laugh so we make it harder and have to look into the reader's eyes and not even smile. Good game and something different.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FUN, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
Purchased this for my grandchildren. Adults and children played with this game, and it was good fun. It certainly made us all laugh.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Laugh...we didn't!, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
I bought this for the children for Christmas, they'd seen the advert and thought it was really funny, so I thought it would be a fun game to play around the christmas table as a family. The first couple of "Fart" noises had the little one's in stitches but we all soon became very bored very quickly and didn't actually even finish the first round because the children wanted to go off and play something else!

1.0 out of 5 stars Let down, 2 Jan 2013
Amanda Sutcliffe "amanda637" (LANCASHIRE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
Disappointed to say the least! Timer button didn't work, mic button didn't work, instructions not to clear and jokes only young children would find slightly funny. Certainly not the best of games!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - do not buy it!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
Microphone is not a microphone. Timer function does not work. Can hardly hear the sound effects and the jokes are crap. Absolute waste of money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Grandchildren loved this game

5.0 out of 5 stars kids game, 4 July 2014
brilliant

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont laugh - Don't buy it, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
absolute rubbish. Not even my girls, aged 5 & 7, found it very funny after the intial novelty of the noise maker was over. The buttons are very fiddly too and not easy to see.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a funny game., 21 May 2014
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
Jokes not very funny and kids have to b old enough to read them but jokes not old enough for that level of reading. Mike entertained my 2 yr old though with all d sounds, other than that game was left in d box.

3.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kid's Board Game Don't Laugh (Toy)
This was advertised as a fun interactive game, this is not the case, what a waste of money wish I hadnt bothered

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›