on 6 April 2011
Being used to the one of mineral waters in my country, rich in Calcium and Magnesium, I've been trying to find one like that over here, tasteful and gently sparkling. Sadly, mineral water sources in Britain are not as good regarding rich mineral content and I'm not keen on the taste either.
Finally, I found San Pellegrino which pays the bill. I've been drinking it for nearly 3 years now.
As a bonus Amazon sells it cheaper than supermarkets.
on 10 June 2012
This is without a doubt the best water you can buy - I live in Wales so I should know!
on 13 April 2013
Not a bad water, and comes in compleat of 24 bottles. Love it. It has not got too carbonated content.
on 19 June 2012
I drink sparkling bottled water all the time and this has to be the best water I've ever tasted.It is so refreshing and comes in a handy size that you can take almost anywhere.The bottles are made of a sturdy plastic and are well decorated with the S.Pellegrino labels.
on 18 October 2012
I'd never had this water before ordering, but had loved the lemonade by San Pellegrino. In an attempt to be healthier, I ordered this and LOVED it. Have it on subscribe and save - so refreshing, especially straight out of the fridge.
on 1 July 2014
Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water was served to me in New York, so was pleased to find I could buy it in bulk from Amazon back home in uk, it is so refreshing.
on 13 February 2013
Always the best sparkling water. Good price, great service like always, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anybody. Love for years
on 10 May 2015
Good water at a good price. Find the 500ml bottles handy as I can finish them before they go flat unlike the larger 1L bottles.
on 12 December 2015
Good service always respond with any issues. Great product, probably the best fizzy water on the market.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2015
The product was flat. Though it was packaged well the water seemed flat.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse