5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and odd but good
Published 23 months ago by The Sixth Man

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size!
Published on 18 Jun 2011 by Una Vitolina

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size!, 18 Jun 2011
Una Vitolina - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solerebels Men's Urbanrunner Gruuv Rejuvenation Fashion Trainer (Apparel)
We ordered two pairs of different color, both the same UK 14 size, received one of them size 47 EU and another one 48 EU, being written on the back of the shoes. Firstly, the size is much smaller and even the 48 EU is not size 48, but around 46/47, needless to say that the size 47 is around EU 45.. Before we ordered, we read that the sizing is on the smaller side, so bought bigger ones, but the unacceptable part is that one pair is smaller than the other one not due to the manufacturer's fault but that we have been sent two different size pairs. While size 48 EU 'kind off' fits, the size 47 doesn't by miles. And the reason we bought these, was that we need a 48 EU, which is not easy to find, quite disappointed that we didnt receive what we ordered.
With the size 47 we received them just with white simple shoelaces, while the size 48 came with the ones shown in the picture in addition to the white ones. Unfotunately it seems that the other pair was just thrown in without even looking..
Despite this, the shoes look very very nice, if only they would fit!..

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE!!!!, 21 Jan 2013
I have bought 'Solerebels' before so knew the quality etc....The only thing I will say is; if you get the lace up shoes...they never fit! Awful designed heel, keeps slipping off...If you were me, stick to 'slip -ons'...and if possible order a size half a size smaller than you are...enough said....

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and odd but good, 11 Jan 2013
These shoes are great! I ordered the wrong size and got the right fit! Other reviews say they come up small, but I have size 8 feet and ordered size 7 shoes (because they had no size 8s, but they were so cheap at £4 and I wanted to see what they were like) and they fit perfectly. They are comfortable. They've got a bit of tyre for a sole, which is slippery on carpet but holds the road well on tarmac. They're quirky and odd and I like them.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the sameas the pic, 21 Nov 2012
DivaDave (Hastings, UK) - See all my reviews
Hi

Lovely show, great fit and great price!!
BUT round front and not square as shown in the pic

A good buy all the same

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing, 14 Nov 2012
Dr. Philip Stout (UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered a size 14 trainer, when I received the trainer, there was no way that the delivered trainers were size 14 they were more like size 10 or size 11 at the most. It was a most disappointing experience.