4.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing
Nice, attractive slip on, which has proved remarkably hard wearing. Making a versatile leisure shoe. Only problem - don't expect them to be a perfect fit to start with, like all things made from natural materials they need time to stretch to fit.
Published 8 months ago by Bumble

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality of sole
Published 12 months ago by Iggy

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing, 12 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality of sole, 8 Jan. 2014
Bed quality and pretty strange and uncomfortable to go in 'cause that foot has a tendency to glide back. The rubber sole went off with first occasion(on three of bought pair of them and on second with another pair). I bought couple of different Solerebels model and pay approx.. 7Gbp for them but I had experienced same problem on all of them with this "construction of sole, because that they are not glued properly(perhaps cheap glue). I had to use super glue to fix the problem...And it worked. The shoes are definitely not worth the full price but concerning the price I paid. The other two models are better and better wel made 'cause they used a different technic to glue rubber part of shoes. Namely they thermally processed edges of sole rubber in combination with traditional gluing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but steep, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Solerebels Men's Openup Kindness Slip On (Apparel)
I saw them discounted and bought a size and a half too big going off other reviews and while they have only lasted 6 months before they've started to look past their best, and "12.5=11", they are by a mile the most comfortable slippers I've ever had. I just can't afford £40 every 6 months so I won't be buying them at full price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing way off, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Solerebels Men's Openup Kindness Slip On (Apparel)
To echo the previous review, the sizing on these was miles off, I bought a 13 (size 13 shoes are already hard to come by, let alone at £5 a pair!), and half of my heel was hanging off the back of the shoe. Fortunately Amazon's return policy is excellent and I received the refund within days of dropping them off at the post office.

I do feel that there is a wider issue here that the manufacturer may care to take note of... selling items based on "ethics" is one thing, but they need to be of satisfactory quality. How is a warehouse full of returned and unsold mis-sized shoes helping the Ethiopian workers?

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, 16 Nov. 2012
Very dodgy sizes. I ordered 12 following an earlier review about size (Im actually an 11) and my heel is half off the end - so not sure what the size ive actually got is. But pretty cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. I also received Brown ones after ordering Black but I can live with that.

Solerebels Men's Openup Kindness Slip On