5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic toy
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by legolady

2.0 out of 5 stars Depends on dog. Could be dangerous
Published 22 months ago by Mrs D M Pantlin

2.0 out of 5 stars Depends on dog. Could be dangerous, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Kyjen Invincibles Plush Snake Dog Toy with 6-Squeakers, Green/ Black (Misc.)
I bought this for my spoo pup and all has been well. I then bought a second one as a present for a mini poo pup just 4 weeks older. He also loved it and played with it a lot. Within a week he had picked out the stitching and swallowed it. Several foot of black thread had to be carefully pulled out of his mouth. It was right down in his stomach and came out covered in food and stomach acid. The squeak may be invincible but the toy is not. This happened in a very few minutes, the puppy had not been left unattended with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic toy, 26 Jan. 2013
i ordered this after already buying the hedgehog small squeaker invincible dog toy (which my rottweiler plays with all the time )Kyjen Plush Puppies HEDGEHOG BOY Junior Dog Toy Greymy dogs really love this toy and its lasted well, with 5 dogs (4 mini dachshunds and a rottweiler) the squeakers all work well and normally my naughty mini dachshund rips this type of toy to bits in minutes but this 1 is still undamaged (well apart from the snakes tounge which has the feel of a clothes lable, and my rottwieler does like to chew lables like a baby. im so pleased with it i ordered another - the even bigger 1, cant wait to get it

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but..., 27 Mar. 2013
Really fast delivery paid a bit extra to receive in two days and got it the next morning, but annoyed that there is no rattle in the tail as described?? Although my dog won't know the difference, I'm not getting what is advertised basically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle toy!, 2 Oct. 2014
Cordelia Kilic (NEATH, W Glam, GB) - See all my reviews
My dog can destroy ANYTHING, the only toys I've ever given him have been the solid Nylon chew toys and he would get through those pretty fast.

Feeling guilty, because he adores squeaky toys, I went through the process of buying him a few squeaky toys and supervising him for 2 minutes before he destroyed them, and I had to throw them away. (Literally 2 minutes or less).

I discovered a couple of "Tuff" dog toys and they lasted 3 days (only under supervision - about 2 hours a day).

Finally, I bought this particular toy as I discovered it through my friend's dog. I can leave it with him, unsupervised, and he's had it for about a week now! It's a miracle!!
He has silenced all the squeakers, but he still loves it more than his other toys.

The strange life of this toy may be due to the fact that I bought him quite a few soft/squeaky toys in the weeks leading up to this, and the novelty of completely obliterating them has worn off. Not sure.

My dog is a Patterdale Terrier - small, but I don't think this toy would have any issues with a bigger dog if it's survived my little headcase.

Worth the money for damn sure. + no stuffing for the day where he does mangle it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy getting a bit of a bad rap!!, 22 Aug. 2014
I have bought these for several dogs including a dog that has usually everything destroyed within minutes (he is a Huge Mountain dog) he did partly destroy this one, but I think its getting a unfair rap. dog toys are nearly all destructible and can be played with but destroyed but I also think that is the Objective, toys get destroyed not furniture. The Squeaker last a long time if not nearly forever, we have one that is alive now for over two years, if you dog ripped it apart (that's okay the toy achieved its goal), very possible one of ours always takes off eyes first, but I can honestly say this toy is alive now for a long time yes there is bits missing and bits out of it but they still love it and gets taken out every time again and again! and I have no hesitation to recommend this toy!! (all toys should be played with under supervision if at all possible (not always possible) and accidents happen, but a most common toy the tennis ball is much more dangerous, with the skin that can be peeled and swallowed!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars SQUEAKER SNAKE DOG TOY, 27 Dec. 2012
This is the only soft toy that has lasted my labrador more than a few hours as he is always on a mission to chew everything apart asap! We have had it several weeks so far. He loves it as it is quite long - he carries it around as well as biting it to make it squeak. He has managed to chew off the tail section but as each piece is separately stitched I just cut it off. There is no stufffing to be eaten and the squeakers are large so less likely to be swallowed. As with all soft toys you need to keep an eye on the dog but it is certainly worth having and I have ordered a second one in a different colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars *Very* squeaky, but seems tough!, 8 Mar. 2013
I guess it should be obvious when it's made clear in the description how many squeakers it has, but like many dog owners I forgot how squeaky squeaky toys can be! :) So it has to be taken away at times, if the play gets a little obsessive, but she (a young and energetic labradoodle) absolutely adores it.

The squeaks do seem to distract her from trying to destroy it though; unlike most other toys which get ripped apart for fun this one she seems to just want to make squeak and then carry around ... although each dog will respond differently I'm sure, and it's definitely not a chew toy! But she certainly hasn't done any 'accidental' damage to it yet whilst making it squeak and throwing it around, so it seems to be tougher than your average badger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Our 9 month old whippet puppy loves this snake!, 17 Jan. 2014
Bought this for our whippet for Christmas. She loves squeaky toys but usually punctures them or destroys them completely within a couple of days - this toy lasts. I like the fact that there is a separate squeak in each segment. She likes to run around with it in her monuth and then jumps on it to make it squeak! Unfortunately after a couple of weeks she'd demolished the tongue and ripped the eyes off but still loves playing with it and the rest of the toy is completely intact. It is very well made - I'm sure the description said it had a rattle in the tail though - ours didn't, and my friend bought one as well for her greyhound and that didn't have a rattle either. All in all a very good buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 squeeker snake, 5 Mar. 2014
was a tad disappointed with this as my border collie girl proved too smart for it... the squeekers remain intact yes but she figured out that the snake was hiding something and decided to go about tearing his skin apart which did not fare as well as the squeekers!! : D may fare better against a less inquisitive girl but for what it cost it didn't hold up as well as the smaller toys. I would hardly call it invincible... it did cause fights amongst the pups before my girl decided to wreck it though as they all loved it and my girl DOES have a penchant for destroying toys! : P i think she views it as a challenge! : D Good toy but probably not worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME toy!, 22 Jan. 2014
Ok, it's not indestructible, I've had to distract my collie from chewing it a couple of times, and one of the eyes is off, but it's still a 5* dog toy! The fact is it's so much fun my girl's been too busy playing to get into her usual 'destructodog' mode. She absolutely LOVES it. It's a great idea to have separate squeaking segments, because if one does get bust (though ours hasn't yet) it's not a write off. The squeakers have slightly different tones which makes it more interesting. It's pretty resistant to general play, even surviving tug-of-war, and she loves 'thwaking' it from side to side when she wins.