on 14 June 2013
This pepper/citrus/spice mix is often mentioned in Japanese recipes as a seasoning for various dishes and noodles. It has a unique taste, in teh same way that Chinese five spice does (though obviously this has different ingredients). Well worth investing in a jar and I think I'll end up using this in other cuisines I cook too.
on 16 April 2014
Their only merit is the convenience. No appreciable aroma of orange peel - just chilli powder.

I could add more flavour with what's already in my kitchen, but if you need something in your drawer at work to spice lunch up....no you could still do better elsewhere.
on 24 June 2014
Excellent purchase. Tasty addition to all sorts of food. Not for the faint hearted it's pretty spicy. I use it in rice or noodle dishes or instead of wasabi with sushi.
on 21 February 2015
Absolutely love this! I first tasted it in Wagamamas on their fried squid! Amazing flavour. It's also nice sprinkled over stir fries
on 29 May 2015
A fantastic Togarashi - hot and very tasty, use it on all sorts of food
on 20 August 2015
Bought this to go on my homemade lobster roles, added a nice flavor to them and I still use this for a lot of other Japanese and Chinese dishes
on 2 April 2016
Fragrant, spicy and a little goes a long way. great for making Okonomiyaki.
on 30 October 2015
This will spice anything up. Absolutely brilliant.
on 14 April 2015
Yum that is all, however a bit pricey
on 20 May 2015
V speedy delivery, all perfect