5.0 out of 5 stars Urban/Country Bag.
Published on 18 Sep 2010 by A. Dee

3.0 out of 5 stars ok bag, good price
This bag was only about £8 and actually for the price it's ok, the only problem is that the stitching is coming un-done inside the bag, but i suppose you get what you pay for. The bag is very comfy though as it has a vey wide strap so it does'nt dig into your shoulders and it has plenty of pockets.
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by omarellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Urban/Country Bag., 18 Sep 2010
I've been looking for a bag like this for months. Just the job. A good size (but not to big) that takes all my stuff and more importantly a book with room to spare. Lots of pockets (but not to many). A long enough strap (at its longest) I'm 5'11". The only suggestion to the seller is that I wish they would measure the items that they sell. I took a gamble and was extremely happy with the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical, 31 Dec 2010
A Kid's Review
i am so impressed with this bag its really cool, dark colour and stylish. i ordered the grey one, slightly darker than i would of preferred but i suppose it being darker prevent it from looking dirty. large, good construction and loads of pockets and zips, not to many to loose everything. i go to high school so i have a lot of books to carry around with me but this bag can fit loads of A5 books, at least 2 A4 books and at least 2 thickish reading books. i think this bag is great-exellent accuracy on the picture apart from the colour that is the only part of this bag that i am ever so slightly dissapointed with-but i still love it and i would definitly reccomend it to anyone needing a stylish, but practical bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 22 Dec 2010
This bag is great! It's just the right size for daily use.lots pockets on it. It can fit in my A4 book as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 3 Dec 2010
Milka Irikeva "mell" (croydon,london) - See all my reviews
i expected to be a smaller (i prefer a smaller),is a bit too big for me,but i wear it every day ....Still i like it,a lot of pockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value handbag, 26 Jun 2012
Janine Learner (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was given one of these bags in grey as a present by a friend after I'd admired hers and I love it so much I've just bought a second one in black. It doesn't look that big on the outside but it's tardis-like inside, I can fit an A4 folder, my ipad, an umbrella, my purse and all kinds of other bits and it doesn't feel overfilled. The strap is wide enough and comfortable so that even when it's filled up and heavy, it doesn't dig into my shoulder. The extra pockets on the outside are useful for train tickets, trolley coins, tissues, an umbrella or a bottle of water and any other bits you need to hand. My only issues are the straps on the outside that have no practical function, I find they just get in the way and I might actually snip them off. And the zip on the inside pocket of my first one broke, but that's not a big deal and it hasn't stopped me using the pocket. This really is a great value bag and I'll be taking it on holiday with me and I've already used it for days out where I needed to carry lots with me and it was fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb canvas shoulder bag, 27 May 2012
This bag has is just what I was looking for and more. Not too big yet holds everything I need when I'm out, especially with the grandchildren.

I've had lots of positive comments about it and I am going to buy one in another colour. There are many handy pockets for mobile, keys, diary and even a pen pocket. The large pocket can easily hold A4 books. The strap is wide and so comfortable, it shortens or lengthens with ease and is very secure.

All in all this is the best bag I have ever had and I have had lots, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 8 Feb 2011
Dr. J. Marchington "BigJ" (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a cheap, no-risk replacement for my current, sorely abused and well travelled handbag. I was pleasantly surprised at the overall size, as I wasn't expecting it to be as capacious as it is. Reasonable quality, lots of pockets that I'm still working out the permutations for. If anything, I'd prefer a bit more segmentation inside, but excellent value for money and more bag than I was expecting at this price point.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok bag, good price, 10 Sep 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, 7 Feb 2011
Great size for me and a good length of the shoulder strap, the big but for me is the colour of the zips and metal parts, they're a bronze colour rather than a silver which I think would look much better, hard to see in the photos what colour they are so I'm warning anyone who is wondering about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 31 Mar 2011
Just what I have been looking for fits my tablet PC, kindle,camera and various other stuff I tote around every where. Strap is comfortable too. My only complaint was description no size given so waited with fingers crossed hoping the size was right. Seems reasonably good quality for the price. All in all a serviceable and comfortable bag to use.