5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and Functioning Stand
This stand is great. I was concerned that it would not hold the iPad with the case but it does. It looks sharp and it works great.

Published on 4 Aug. 2011 by J.McCartney

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by Kelly Wootton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and Functioning Stand, 4 Aug. 2011
This review is from: TeckNet® iPortable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets - Black

I can use it while seated in the Living Room and as a music jukebox or digital picture frame in the Dining Room and mainly as a permanent stand in the bedroom so I can recharge it and use an Alarm clock app. I will probably need another stand!

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 15 Dec. 2011
This is lovely to look at and fits the ipad 2 only if you have nothing at all on the ipad most ipads have a gel cover to protect the back and sides or a screen protector this wont work with any kind of cover on the ipad. my son has a gel back it isnt thick and fits tight to ipad so all the corners arent in a case but this wont fit the stand i bought 2 of these as my husband has one too but returned both as it wont fit with any kind of covering on i pad so it meant my son would have to put the gel case each time he took it to school and remove to use the stand which for me wasnt a practical solution, i would rather the ipad protected then my son be able to watch the ipad on a stand not for us but if you dont take the ipad anywhere i imagine would be a great stand at a good price

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS NOT THE PRODUCT I WAS SOLD, 16 May 2013
I would be very wary about this seller now. Whilst I loved the product I was sold, it was not this... which makes me believe they have changed the product picture and description and yet kept the reviews from the original product to give it more credibility. MY PRODUCT is a much sturdier, rotating ipad 2 holder which is amazing. This which they are now showing under the same name of the original product does not look as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars TeckNet iHolder iPad 3 Stand, 25 April 2012
Jahzzie (Hertfordshire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
I searched for a very log time for a suitable stand before I decided to commit to purchasing the new iPad 3. This Stand was very instrumental me making up my mind. I need a stand that would give the iPad good viewing hight my desk and also Horizontal and vertical functionally depending on what be viewing. I happy with this Stand as it goes its light weight but a some what bulky to carry around with your iPad. If like me you want a solid stand to hold your iPad while using an external keyboard with it or simply to hold your iPad while watching a movie etc. This stand could serve you well. I use it with my iPad around my home and where I need a good viewing and stationary position from which to work. This was a good purchase for me and it hold the iPad firmly. When installing iPad ensure that all corners are firmly seated onto the stand.
compared to some of the other stand I looked at offers good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase, 22 April 2013
I wanted the stand for turning my iPad into a mini desktop, and it's perfect for this. The stand is stable, secure and the ipad easily clips in and out of the stand. You can rotate through a full 360 degrees, for landscape or portrait viewing. Company delivered quickly and stand was well packaged. I would thoroughly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, but handle with care., 14 Dec. 2013
3 stars for doing what it says on the tin. It is an excellent little stand, which can be adjusted to many different angles.
The remaining two stars won't make it, because I am worried it might break. Plastic is almost never the right material for something that gets repeated mechanical stress over and over again.
Time will tell, but it might break down the road. When I let a small child try and unfold it, I had to caution she be careful lest it break. I hope I am mistaken and it takes punishment like a champ. If it had metal joints, it would have had 5 stars with honors.

Some of the other reviews are weird. How can you break your tablet putting it on the stand? Ridiculous! Zero amount of pressure is necessary to rest a tablet on the stand. When done, you lift the tablet and fold away the stand. Piece of cake. At no point is the tablet in danger, unless you put the stand perilously close to the edge of a high place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly impressive, 6 Oct. 2011
Only opened today, so perhaps early days. However, I am very pleased with the function - it fits the iPad 2 exactly (but I guess wouldn't allow a slim cover at the same time), folds into a single-angle stand very securely and allows the iPad to rotate a full 360 degrees with good friction so it stays where you put it. The base also folds forward in front of the screen if you want to have it all flat for transport. It would be too bulky for a slip case but would go in a briefcase as assembled. It's mostly finished in a matt black rubberised finish which looks good. I'm very surprised at the value for a simple device that seems as good as much more expensive devices.
Further to this after several months, I am still very pleased with it. It's great for use in the kitchen or on the desk. As I take the iPad in my case for meetings I also use a case/cover, so the stand stays at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Stand., 17 April 2013
The item was well packaged and arrived totally intact, not that it is flimsy, far from it.
This is a really sturdy and well made stand and oh so easy to use. It can be used with or without mains connection attached to your iPad, so it is very versatile.
The iPad simply clicks into place, held very securely at each corner and you have a full 360 degrees of use. Even when not on a flat surface the stand is very sturdy.
The only reason i didn't give 5 stars, and probably too picky, is that the iPad 4 is a very, very tight fit and if you have a skin fitted (which i do - my choice) then it won't fit securely on all 4 corners. However, i am still able to use this safely with the bottom 2, portrait or landscape position, connected.
This is an outstanding product for the money and the best i have used so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit iPad 3, 13 May 2012
I recently purchased this stand for my partners birthday to use with his new iPad 3 and for all of 3 days it was great, really useful when watching films and telly on it and my partner loved it. This evening he went to take his iPad out of the stand to put it in a portable cover for work and it was stuck. After spending around an hour trying to prize it out of the frame with brute force, being careful not to damage the iPad, we resorted to stuffing cardboard inbetween it and the iPad and sawing it off. I now have a stand that is sawn in half and a very disappointed partner, luckily his new iPad didn't get damaged in the process. If you are going to buy this stand be aware that it does fit the new iPad 3 but you wont get it out again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Technet Ipad stand., 17 April 2013
Bought this product after reading the numerous good reviews regarding sturdiness, quality etc.
The stand is very well made and looks like a quality product. Allows the Ipad to be rotated through 360 degrees.
The stand holds the screen at a good angle to work and view the Screen easily.
The stand holds the Ipad very securely, mine is infact hard to get out of the stand sometimes. This may be a good thing, what would you prefer, an ipad stand that allows the ipad to fall out easily, or a secure Ipad.
MAybe worth thinking about if you plan to swap from stand to for examle a flip type cover.
Very pleased with the product, would highly recommend.