5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and Functioning Stand
This stand is great. I was concerned that it would not hold the iPad with the case but it does. It looks sharp and it works great.

Published on 4 Aug 2011 by J.McCartney

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Kelly Wootton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and Functioning Stand, 4 Aug 2011
This review is from: TeckNet® iPortable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Playbook, Xoom, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets - Black

I can use it while seated in the Living Room and as a music jukebox or digital picture frame in the Dining Room and mainly as a permanent stand in the bedroom so I can recharge it and use an Alarm clock app. I will probably need another stand!

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS NOT THE PRODUCT I WAS SOLD, 16 May 2013
I would be very wary about this seller now. Whilst I loved the product I was sold, it was not this... which makes me believe they have changed the product picture and description and yet kept the reviews from the original product to give it more credibility. MY PRODUCT is a much sturdier, rotating ipad 2 holder which is amazing. This which they are now showing under the same name of the original product does not look as good.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 15 Dec 2011
This is lovely to look at and fits the ipad 2 only if you have nothing at all on the ipad most ipads have a gel cover to protect the back and sides or a screen protector this wont work with any kind of cover on the ipad. my son has a gel back it isnt thick and fits tight to ipad so all the corners arent in a case but this wont fit the stand i bought 2 of these as my husband has one too but returned both as it wont fit with any kind of covering on i pad so it meant my son would have to put the gel case each time he took it to school and remove to use the stand which for me wasnt a practical solution, i would rather the ipad protected then my son be able to watch the ipad on a stand not for us but if you dont take the ipad anywhere i imagine would be a great stand at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item for iPad., 1 Aug 2013
Mr. I. Howell (N/A) - See all my reviews
Great quality product, and works like a charm.
The angles you can choose from are all you will need.
Perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Complicated and rigid, 26 Jun 2013
I cracked my I pad trying to place it in the stand not easy to use and on the whole cumbersome

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Jun 2013
Excellent item and a really speedy delivery I bought this to use for my works iPad and it is much better than the one that was provided

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase, 22 April 2013
I wanted the stand for turning my iPad into a mini desktop, and it's perfect for this. The stand is stable, secure and the ipad easily clips in and out of the stand. You can rotate through a full 360 degrees, for landscape or portrait viewing. Company delivered quickly and stand was well packaged. I would thoroughly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 15 Oct 2014
I Bought this for use with our iPad. It's one of the latest generation and fits great on here with the official Apple cover (front ribbed type) still attached. We primarily bought this so our toddler could use it to watch programmes and it works like a dream. Very light and portable. Cheap and can be carried in my handbag. Well worth the £6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Very good and value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensible, 24 Jun 2014
I got two of these for my wife - not a bad swap, eh? But seriously though, folks, it turns a tablet into something really useful. If you haven't got one - get one!