4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous boots
I am thrilled with these boots, but buyers should note the sizing of these is not the most generous and if you have 'mighty calves', chances are they may not accommodate your legs!
Published on 4 Feb. 2009 by snapper

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking boot - but leaks like a sieve!
These boots are very stylish to look at and the sole is super grippy - it's managing to survive slippery Norwegian conditions at the moment! However the boots leak terribly - and I haven't immersed them in puddles or even walked a lot in heavy rain - but wet pavements and rain combined is too much for them. Annoying when they are at the higher end of the price range....
Published on 8 Jan. 2012 by possumputer

4.0 out of 5 stars fabulous boots, 4 Feb. 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking boot - but leaks like a sieve!, 8 Jan. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots..., 15 Feb. 2014
K. Rainbow "rainbow magic" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Hi these are lovely soft leather. The only thing I would say as they are a very tight fit on my calves, so if you are of the thicker calf type, think twice about these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 5 Oct. 2013
Really love these boots. Keep my feet really warm and so comfortable. Planning on wearing them all winter. Not completely waterproof however.

2.0 out of 5 stars let in water, 29 Nov. 2011
A. Shannon "ACS" (UK) - See all my reviews
I love the way the boots look, and fit and theyre comfortable, but they let in water. Doesnt even have to be raining hard. Just walking through grass or a bit of drizzle and the way the felt insole seems to be stitched so its visible as a layer to the outside means they immediately wick in water at the first opportunity.
Its not just annoying, it means if you dont constantly put dubbin or waterproofing on them, the sole will start to come away. I had to have mine repaired after less than 3 months, and the repairer said he'd had to repair several of these boots for the same problem. Flys answer is that theyre only a "fashion boot"

I still wear them, but only on dry days

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
Nice snug fit, very comfortable, haven't taken them off since they arrived!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 18 Nov. 2012
I love these boots. Comfy and good looking. The leather is super soft and very supple which along with the springy soles make them for like a glove.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad sizing, 2 Oct. 2012
Buyers beware, the sizing on these boots are way out, I wish I had taken note from other reviewers, I have had other Fly London Boots size 6 which have been fine, but could not even get my foot past the ankle area, you would have to have a really skinny calf as well ( and I mean skinny)!! I sent them back via Post Office which cost me £8.49 and Amazon only refunded me £3.49 postage, I could have sent them back via Amazons free Carrier (Yodel) but was worried they wouldn't receive them as not good reviews about Yodel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, 15 Jan. 2013
I was a bit unsure, from reading the reviews of others, whether these boots would fit my calfs. So, I tried them on in a high street shop to be sure and then ordered them from Amazon. I do usually support the high street, especially independents but with a price difference of £45 between the high street chain and here, couldn't justify it.
The ones I tried on in a ship fit fine, albeit a slight squeeze. When these arrived they were a really snug fit when I first put them on. However, I wore them with tights to start and they've eased enough to wear them with skinny jeans now. They are fantastic boots and I've worn them every day so far since I've had them. They were really comfy from day one and I've walked miles already in them. I'm usually a 3 1/2 shoe size so normally go for size 4 in boots as size 3 in other makes is too small - but these in size 3 are a perfect fit (I've a pair of size 3 Fly ankle boots which also fit perfectly).

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Fly London Mol Leather Boot, 8 Jun. 2013
I was very hesitant ordering these boots based on some of the negative comments and I could not try them on as no shops stock them where I live. However the size fits perfectly(I am normally a US9) and my calves managed to squeeze in without too much shoving. I have 15 inch calves and they fit just fine. I have not put these boots to the rain/wet test though. But they are soooooo comfortable and I just love them!!!! Woulfd totally recommend to others and my sister is so jealous. She is saving for her pair now.

Fly London Mol, Women's Boots, Purple, 6 UK