I am building up a 'Granny' store of items for my little granddaughter Olivia for when she comes to visit us from Norway - I already have some basic printed muslins, but wanted to buy something that was pretty & a little different for when we go out together!

Published on 22 Feb 2011 by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars muslins
Although cute, the fabric is not as soft or thick as John Lewis ones which I think are better value.
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by bizziemum

5.0 out of 5 stars Minene I Love Mummy/I Love Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares 3-pack White/Pink, 22 Feb 2011
This review is from: Minene I Love Mummy/I Love Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares 3-Pack (White/Pink) (Baby Product)

I think these are just lovely, they are embroidered in pretty colours & are 100% cotton & presented in an organza bag, & would certainly make a perfect little gift for a new arrival!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Nice, 3 May 2011
Love this item, bought it for when i am out and about just to have a cute muslin with me, the item its self is worth the money for how manny you get.

3.0 out of 5 stars muslins, 17 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought 4 packs in the end!, 10 July 2012
A little more expensive than buying some in Boots or Next but they are SO cute with the embroidery and lovely quality they wash up well and iron beautifully. I love mine so much i got some for friends when they had babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 25 May 2012
This is one of the few girl specific things I bought after my daughter was born. Nice big muslins (my baby has reflux so I use lots of muslins) and they still look good after 8 months of washing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality muslim squares, 2 Oct 2013
i bought these for my daughters first baby they are of good size and quality although you can get cheaper i think these are worth paying a little extra for would buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 15 Feb 2013
Really cute! Nice size, some muslins are too big, these are perfect size... Wash really well and get even nicer the more their washed... Would recommend...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Sep 2014
Yserwaa (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
Nice colours and embroidery. Not very thick but does the job and value for money

Minene I Love Mummy/I Love Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares 3-Pack (White/Pink)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months