5.0 out of 5 stars High quality at a great price.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:13 Mins
Published 18 months ago by Rob

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocking service on returning item
I have been looking for an electric burner and stumbled across this one. I don't write review but felt I had to. This is such a lovely burner and it fits my newly acquired "hole" in the wall after removing a dodgy gas fire and back boiler. The only thing I was slightly disappointed with was how plastic the logs look. When you switch it on, it is a really good flame...
Published 15 months ago by Yolanda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality at a great price., 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Prem-I-Air Elite Traditional Style Log Effect LED flame Electric Stove 1.9KW
Length:: 0:13 Mins

When I found this item on Amazon I was a bit dubious because of its low cost. In fact, pricing this fire up from many sources, this was the cheapest by far and in one case I found it on sale for 3 times the price. What made me decide to buy this fire was the fact that the flame effect uses the more modern & much more efficient LED lighting. This has a guaranteed life of 10,000 hours use unlike the 40 watt bulb variety which often need changing. Also as the LED system is far more efficient at saving energy, the LED flame effect can be run for 8 hours for only 1 pence on your electricity bill. Of course you can't say that for the fan heater itself as you cant break the laws of physics, but even so, this fire gives out lots of heat & has 2 heat settings which even when on full, runs at around 21 pence an hour according to my OWL energy monitor. he fire is extremely well built, made of real steel construction and is very robust. To be honest, at the price I was not expecting the flame effect to be up to much but I was wrong. Its clear, bright and about as realistic as any flame effect I have seen. I give this product top marks for quality & value & would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a smart easy way to provide warmth to any room. This video shows the flame effect of this fire. The video was taken on a mobile phone so the flame effect looks even better than this for real, but should give an idea to potential customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditional Style Log Effect LED Flame Stove, 4 Mar 2013
Very nice fire, great value, and arrived very quickly - the next day. Good quality, and fire is very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain but needs a little touch-up., 10 Feb 2014
Computer Dave (Hertfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
After reading the reviews for this item I went for it and so pleased I did.

It's well made (pressed Steel construction) and with just the flame effect you feel warmer. It has Two heat settings, the blower has enough force to blow warm air about 10-12 feet on the first setting before the air cools down and on second setting it's still warm over the same distance, I hope that makes sense.

Regarding the poor colouring on the logs, yes it is a bit faint but all I did was go over the dark bits with a permanent marker and the results are spot on in my opinion, looks a lot better on or off, so don't let that put you off getting one of these.

There is a little noise when the Flame effect is on but you won't really notice it.

Delivery was on time too and it was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prem-I-Air log effect fire, 15 April 2013
The delivery of this fire was within 2-days.I cannot fault this product.It is good looking,and fits
perfect in the fireplace.
Since I have bought it .I have seen fires twice the price and did'nt look so good.
Very pleased .Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 3 Nov 2013
Glen Smith - See all my reviews
fits nicely into our space, quiet operation. We have added bark and broken bits of charcoal as the logs are a bit unrealistic. Seems to be well made and is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a very reasonable price, 9 Oct 2013
Julia Roberts (Knighton, Radnorshire) - See all my reviews
Small, neat and with a real solid and quality feel. We're only using the flame effect at the moment (in our teashop) and all our customers are full of praise. As suggested by a previous reviewer, we have added a few pieces of bark for effect and the fire effect looks almost real. Only grouse is the short cable to which we have had to add an extension lead but I guess that is standard to all electric appliances.

5.0 out of 5 stars a 5 star quality electric stove, 21 April 2014
This fire is outstanding!! The flame effect is so realistic. The heat output is lovely and warm, ven on the lower setting.
The heat comes out of the top grill which is just great, especially if you want to stand in front of it and warm your back and legs, unlike other stoves where the heat comes out at the bottom.

For the price , this is a brilliant buy. I've already recommended it to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flame effect., 18 Dec 2013
Philip Hutchins (Waltham Abbey, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Very well made and quite heavy. Door opens to reveal switches. Very good flame effect and makes room feel cosy. Oh is a good heater as well. Good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars LED flame electric stove, 4 April 2014
The fire arrived promptly (within three days of ordering it). It has a good fire affect display and seems quite solidly made. This is a fan heater therefore there is some noise when operating the heater, however this is not excessive when I compare it with other fan heaters I've had. Altogether it does the job nicely for the medium sized room it is in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Noisy fire, 5 Dec 2013
This is really a lovely neat
, small stove. I have only gave it 4 stars as it is very noisy when you have the heater part of fire on. I do not use heater just the glow. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a small cast iron
heater. Excellent value for money, speedy delivery and arrived on stated day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›