on 1 December 2012
Why put the opening at the bottom??? My iphone slipped out the the pouch while I was running and the glass shuttered. The velcro that holds it closed is also poor quality. Buy a better armband. This one is waste of money and you might end up with a broken Iphone like me
on 12 September 2012
I dont really have anything to compare this product against as I've never owned anything like it before. However it works as advertised and I am very happy with my purchase. My order also arrived on time.
on 15 November 2010
Pros
Does the job nice extra cable tidy device too.
Keeps the sweat off well.

Cons
The flap at the bottom does close. However not very flush as only held with velco. So if doing like circuits then you may risk opening the flap. However the fit is very close so unlikely to drop out before you notice to re apply the flap.

However not a good design considering it is belkin.

THe fit is good however when trying to use the iphone - sometimes the clear plastic cover does not flushly touch the screen, so you end up repeating your gestures to operate the phone.

- So if you are out door runner - best stay way and consider something else, but if just using in the gym for machine base and weight training then it is ok. hoever I wouldn't use this on the treadmill just in case due to the velco flap.

I use to have a iphone 3 and U se Marware which was great - but looks like the company doesn't sell on Amazon for iphone 4.
on 22 November 2010
This is the first armband of its type that I have purchased. My phone is a snug fit, but does slide into the case with very little effort. The wiring holder is great and easy to use.

The first time I used it was in heavy rain, the phone was well protected and its controls were fully functional.

All in all very good product
on 1 May 2011
fastfit system is good, but the armband slips a little bit.

The velcro pointed out no problems whatsoever - it never got close to loosening.
Thought the belkin dualfit sports armband was more comfortable, but this one had two main advantages for me:
The wiring holder and being able to take out the phone from the armband easily.

Otherwise ok!
on 3 November 2011
I got this armbrand just after the release of iPhone4 and I guess Belkin didn't have a real model of the phone because they made the case just a little too small.
The strap is just not long enough to go over the iphone and stick firmly to the back of the case so the iPhone is secure in it's place.

I overcomed this problem by positioning the iPhone with it's down side upwards (reversing the case) so there is not a chance that the strap will come loose and let my phone drop.

Other than that
The armbrand fits really nice and is adjustable.
You can use the touch screen but around the edges it's a little tricky.
I've put it in the washing machine a few times and it doesn't seem to wear off so far.
+ for the cable clipper
on 2 June 2011
I bought this case a month ago to use at the gym and out on runs and I am thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the case. The case is ever so slightly too small for the phone. The phone goes into the case via a flap at the bottom of the case, the flap is held in place by a rather flimsy bit of Velcro and because the case is ever so slightly to small i couldn't get a good seal when the phone was in the case. after a month of use the glue holding the velcro onto the case came off and now does not close at all. whilst the phone is in the case it is practically unusable, the thickness of the clear plastic section protecting the screen is so thick that the iPhone has great difficulty registering touches. the section of the case that represent the home button is designed in such a way that it makes the home button on the phone un-clicakble.

My recommendation: DO NOT BUY
on 12 November 2010
the strap loses tightness when you wearing it, so gradually gets lower on your arm. I think velcro would be better than a neopreen strap. The clip for winding the headphones round only clips onto the band, so does move about. I actually prefer to just let the cable hang. Not a bad product, but there might be better around
on 7 July 2011
Needed a good arm band to hold my iphone while at the gym after having smashed my previous iphone when it fell out of my pocket and I dropped my weights on it. This is a very comfortable and easy to use accessory and would definitely recommend it for active use to protect your iphone.
on 9 March 2011
I was looking for something which was tight enough that it didn't fall off, secure enough that I didn't think my phone would fall out, not too bulky etc. I read the previous reviews & it seemed that this one was all three, plus it handy cable tidy (which I hadn't considered, but now realise is a very good thing!).

You do have to press a bit harder on the phone to make it work, but on the whole, considering it covers most of the phone, and has all the features above, I would say it is a good buy. It certainly works for me :)