5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent armband for your iPhone 4
Like most iPhone owners I would hate for anything to happen to my beloved iPhone 4. I was therefore anxious when first using this armband but I needn't have worried. The velcro strapping securely fixed the phone to my arm and it did not slip down at all. The clear section was slightly sticky when sliding the phone into the pouch but this is made easier if you keep the bit...
Published on 8 Jun. 2011 by William Percival

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
This item came nicely packaged and is made of good quality material. However, after a long run on the treadmill it had worn through the skin on the under side of my arm which was very sore!! Have used it a few times since and it's not been so bad. Oh and I bought this for my iPhone 3g without realising it was a case for an iPhone 4! Whoops... However, with the case on my...
Published on 3 Aug. 2011 by coolcucumber

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 Armband, 12 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Belkin DualFit Armband for iPhone 4 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Easy to use, feels very secure. My iPhone has a Cygnett edge-protector on it and I'm able to put inside the armband with the protector still on.

This makes it easier to get out (as others have described this as quite difficult). Still feels very secure but makes the plastic screen sit slightly off the screen of the phone. However, am still able to use touch screen with no real problems.

Only used once for a run but was comfortable and didn't feel as though the phone would come out at any time.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Dec. 2010
Excellent phone holder for when you are at the gym or going for a run. Stays nice and secure, although a little awkward to get tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says on the tin., 3 Nov. 2011
It does its job very well.

Handy little key/money pouch.

My one minor criticism would be that it could be slightly better quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for iphone 4, 20 Jan. 2011
I bought one about 2-3 weeks ago and have used it a few time. The clear section is a bit sticky when trying to slide the phone in but is made easier if you keep the card between case and phone during insertion and then removing the card. The clear cover allows you to operate the touch screen as normal when in the case. Velcro holds securely but when straped to your upper arm the screen is not easy to view. I have found myself running with phone in han lately, leaving the armband at home. Has a snug fit and flap to kepp it in. There is also a space for the headphones and the volume buttons can still be operated over the cover. Good product if you need your hands spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 armband, 22 Sept. 2011
L. J. Byrne (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had this item for 3 weeks and use it for running. It fits well, it can be a bit of a squeeze to get the phone in, using the card that comes with it solves that problem, as others have said. The phone can be easily operated through the plastic. It fits well around my arm and I have not noticed any slipping if you secure it correctly. The quality is good and I have no complaints regarding it. I would buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 19 Nov. 2011
Although it specifies iPhone 4, I bought this to fit my iPhone 3GS and thankfully it fitted fine! The armband has been great; not had any problems with it so far. I primarily bought the armband for a half marathon which I recently ran and it stayed in place for the duration. It was easy to secure my iPhone and I could still use the iPhone once it was inside the case. I would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not perfect, 7 Jun. 2011
Good points are that it is comfortable to wear and you can operate the iPhone easily enough when in the armband. Less good is the VERY tight fit into the armband and it gets very sweaty on a long run. Haven't yet tested how waterproof it is in heavy rain but I suspect not totally. Overall I am happy with it at this price which is much much cheaper than the same item from the iStore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gatess2, 6 April 2011
Looks great and holds iphone4 securely but needs to be quite tight. Buttons all still work well through the plastic cover.
Rough edges rubbed my underarm raw as I was only wearing a vest so if using this for running make sure the velcro is at the back of the arm, not touching the skin of your torso to avoid this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but the screen mists up, 2 April 2013
H. R. Moeller (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a nice looking armband that is very comfortable to wear and holds my iPhone well, however the screen cover continually appears to be misted up, making it extremely difficult to see the phone's screen. No matter how many times I attempt to clear it, it remains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin armband proves to be good, 14 April 2011
Great and super simple armband for running with iPhone 4. It fits well, stays firmly on your arm and has small pocket for keys or coins. All you need for running with a great price.

Belkin DualFit Armband for iPhone 4