5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent armband for your iPhone 4

Published on 3 Aug 2011 by coolcucumber

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent armband for your iPhone 4, 8 Jun 2011
William Percival (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin DualFit Armband for iPhone 4 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Like most iPhone owners I would hate for anything to happen to my beloved iPhone 4. I was therefore anxious when first using this armband but I needn't have worried. The velcro strapping securely fixed the phone to my arm and it did not slip down at all. The clear section was slightly sticky when sliding the phone into the pouch but this is made easier if you keep the bit of card to help insert and remove the phone. The buttons on the phone are easy to use through the clear protector and there is a neat little slot for your headphones. The small pocket for your keys is also handy. Also, the material is water resistant which meant my iPhone stayed dry whilst running in a light drizzle - I haven't however tried it in heavy rain. I would recommend using the armband with 'Nike+ GPS' application for your iPhone can record record your speed, route and time as you run. Overall a great product at a reasonable price that is very useful for all runners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Jun 2011
I bought this armband so I could take my phone on the 10km Manchester run and I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't be sufficiently watertight. On the day, the weather was terrible but the armband kept my phone completely dry. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 29 Mar 2011
Arrived today,
tested at the gym on the tread mill, and no major issues.
only thing is getting the phone in and out as front see-through screen is quite sticky.
Keep the card that it comes with and use that when putting the phone in, then remove

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep the card!, 22 Jun 2011
Keep the card! That's what another reviewer said and it's good advice, the card will certainly help you slip the phone in & out of the sleeve.
I like this armband, it ticked all the boxes and performs well. I use it in conjunction with the Run Keeper App and it works just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 Jun 2011
I was looking for an armband to use whilst running that wasn't bulky, could hold a couple of keys and would fit a size 8 womans arm and on that basis, would recommend this product to similar buyers. The armband feels very secure, it doesn't rub and is washable. There is also a small pocket for keys or coins which is useful - this doesn't do up but nothing has fallen out whilst I have used it. Phone buttons are easy to use through the armband and I don't have any trouble getting my phone in and out. The only reason I haven't given the armband 5* is because it absorbs perspiration so the phone gets damp although this has had no effect to date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad little armband, 31 Mar 2012
D. Jones (Llanelli) - See all my reviews
I've had this armband for 12 months now and I can only fault it on one thing which I will get to later. The iPhone 4 fits perfectly - for those who find it difficult to insert the phone, hold a finger over the screen as you insert it and it's fine. I think I'd prefer the phone to be a tight fit and keep my prized iPhone secure in its armband than it being a loose fit and falling out and breaking! As for removing the iPhone - the same applies - insert a finger in between the phone's screen and the plastic cover and then slide the phone out. It's not as difficult as some people make out! It is also brilliant at keeping the phone dry. I have used it while running in extreme heat (sweating profusely) and also in torrential rain and in both scenarios the phone remained dry.

The phone's touch screen is very easy to use through the front plastic membrane and I can honestly say that I have found no issues in operating the phone while it's housed in the armband (this is a LOT better than the old iPod armband I used to have). There is also a little slot in the holder which allows you to insert a house key while you're out running (if req'd) - it saves you holding it or having it on a lanyard around your neck.
The armband fits securely on the arm. I have the arms of a budgie and the strap stayed on with no isses at all. The ONLY issue that I have with this product is that after rinsing the product (in cold water) after excessive sweating, I have found that after a while, the velcro has started to come loose from the neoprene strap (hence the 4 stars)- the velcro is glued on as opposed to sewn on which may be an issue that needs to be resolved in future editions.
In summary, I like this armband and it's good if you're a keen runner and like to listen to music/keep a record of your runs using Nike+, while at the same time keeping your phone dry and secure. I would definitely recommend it to anybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says on the tin., 3 Nov 2011
It does its job very well.

Handy little key/money pouch.

My one minor criticism would be that it could be slightly better quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 3 Aug 2011
This item came nicely packaged and is made of good quality material. However, after a long run on the treadmill it had worn through the skin on the under side of my arm which was very sore!! Have used it a few times since and it's not been so bad. Oh and I bought this for my iPhone 3g without realising it was a case for an iPhone 4! Whoops... However, with the case on my phone it still fits very snug, although it's a little difficult to peel out.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Dec 2010
Excellent phone holder for when you are at the gym or going for a run. Stays nice and secure, although a little awkward to get tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin armband proves to be good, 14 April 2011
Great and super simple armband for running with iPhone 4. It fits well, stays firmly on your arm and has small pocket for keys or coins. All you need for running with a great price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›