5.0 out of 5 stars What's happened to him?!
Published on 24 Dec. 2008 by C. A. R. Croft

1.0 out of 5 stars Dear God what was he thinking?
As I explore more and more of Paul's back catalog I can see why he drifted off into semi obscurity with this Muzak mush. I think he has manged to get it back with hooba dubba but really Mr Brady what were you thinking with this
I have only played it once as I cannot find one redeeming song on the entire album
Published 21 months ago by Denis M. Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars What's happened to him?!, 24 Dec. 2008
C. A. R. Croft (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)
Paul Brady was great at the start of his career, with "Nothing but the same old story" on Hard Station, all of the album 'True for you' (despite having the worst sleeve I've ever seen), etc, but then he dissolved into AOR mush with some really bland stuff, maybe one or two great tracks on each album. But now comes this, and it's great! Really consistent, great melodies, always romantic as you would expect from PB, it's a great album. Shame that nobody outside Ireland has heard of him!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dear God what was he thinking?, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... all times albums and PB at his best- the best of is a great compilation to but this is ..., 17 Oct. 2014
avid british reader (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)
Since 1999 this is my top 10 all times albums and PB at his best- the best of is a great compilation to but this is timeless..

4.0 out of 5 stars Spirits Colliding - the full 11 track album., 5 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)
Am a long time addict to the work of Paul Brady - have most of his work on LP's and have seen him live in excess of 20 times. Spirits Colliding is one of my favourite albums with You're the One (written to his wife) & I Will be There being my favourites from this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Great price fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars oh my god, 29 July 2003
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)
My step dad got this ages ago. Mainly due to the theme tune to Faith in the future.
His other songs are excelent not one single song there that is out of place with the others.
I trust in you. Is such a sweet song i could listen to that till the cows come home. His genre is country but he suprass it to another level.
His voice in this album is relaxing and could make you sail away.If you like to listen to music that can do that pick this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spirits Colliding, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)
Great CD. I initially bought it for the theme to 'Faith in the Future', but there are a lot of cracking tracks on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars From the past of Faith in the Future..., 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Spirits Colliding (Audio CD)
Having heard one track as the title music of an old TV sitcom series, Faith in the Future during a series re-run, I researched the performer/writer etc and then found a copy of the album on Amazon. It's playing now as I type this and I'm considering finding more of Paul Brady's music.

Spirits Colliding