on 26 October 2011
The wallet is very good, very light and handy.
I have my wallet in my back pocket and when I am in my flying suit (flight suit for the Americans), it's fine. But when it is in the back pocket of my jeans, it rubs and wears through...only after a few months though. I usually replace these every six months.

But a good wallet nonetheless.
on 25 January 2016
It's a nice wallet and a nice idea - however, I found that on a few occasions I've spilt cards onto the floor from the end pockets. I'm not sure how long the material would last either. I've gone back to a (thicker but safer for my cards) leather wallet!
on 19 January 2015
A great wallet. Only flaw but not a major one is that cards in the side pockets that can be accessed when wallet in closed, can tend to fall out on occassion. But otherwise love it and lots of people are interested in the style of it
on 11 January 2014
I bought this wallet for my husband for Christmas, chosing Tyvek because I liked the style but also because I know people who have had these wallets and used them for years with little deterioration to the original condition. If anything they wear better with time, as the 'paper look' finish becomes more defined.

Its a really nice quality wallet with space for cards and notes inside. The map printing is a sharp, very clear reproduction which looks nice. I like the way its a sleek, unobtrusive wallet even when packed full it sits neatly in a back pocket.
This is a very slim fit wallet. I have got 5 credit/debit cards one side, 5 membership cards the other, money in the large top pocket and other items in the other top pocket. On the outside pockets, I have vouchers for papers etc. It fits very neatly in my pocket and does not feel bulky in any way. It is tear resistant but if you try to tear it, it will crease the wallet. A great wallet but I felt that it would open up and fall apart if stretched too much. Probably wouldn't but I felt it may.
on 25 June 2013
I have had a few of these now. Excellent wallet and a good price. I get plenty of comments on the quirkyness of it too.
on 17 April 2014
The material is wonderful, gets nicer and nicer as it gets worn in. Never seems to wear out - I only bought this one because I lost the last one. And eco-friendly!
on 24 March 2014
It was sent very quickly and the wallet is robust, splash proof and exactly what my partner needed! It's perfect for fitting in small pockets of board shorts!
on 8 January 2015
Amazing brand and products. My previous Mighty Wallet lasted me over 5 years. Especially love the design on this one!
on 23 September 2014
Bought as a present - lasted for ages considering the abuse it got on a daily basis from my husband.