5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
This is a firm favourite for all of us. The good thing is that our youngest can win just as easily as us less young, and he always asks to play this before any other board game. Very entertaining, and it doesn't go on for ever ( think Monopoly....)so we tend to say yes without groaning.
Its good for kids from maybe 6 or 7 up. Good family fun.
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Mme Hannah Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Cranium
Cranium is quite a good game but it does start to get boring after you've played it a few times.
Published 10 months ago by Brian Denning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety and fun, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
All the family had great fun playing this game, including teenage and 11-year-old kids. We liked the idea of being able to play shorter versions when we wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Game!, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
This game was bought for xmas and we definately got our moneys worth out of it!

It was great fun and very easy to play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chose your teams Carefully, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
I like this game a lot. Has something for everyone. But make sure you get the right people in teams. Chritmas can bring out the best in folk, OR the more competitive can become a little uptight as they stare disbeliveingly at their team members trying to portray an object using the magic of human puppetry; gradually steaming as the opposition guess an emotion through three unrelated squiggles drawn with their eyes closed. Better than cold turkey sandwiches.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
This game is so much fun to play, together with a group of friends. We're all 25+ so it's not childish at all. It just made us laugh for an hour long. Great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Age confusion, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
Do not buy this if you looked at the picture and thought that would suit my 12year old as it happens to arrive saying 16+ not 12+ as in the picture so be aware!!!

Not played it as its suppose to be an xmas gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
Annoyed that it has arrived and says 16+ on the box and not 12+ as advertised. It's the family Christmas game so hasn't been opened yet so I am hoping it is suitable for 12 and 13 year olds! Otherwise it will be a bit of a disaster!! Once we have opened and played it and younger people can play it I will change the ratings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cranium board game, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
I am not happy with this game at all as when I ordered it from Amazon the picture showed the age on the box as 12 years plus. However when my family and I went to play the game on New Year's Eve we realised the questions and activities were not suitable at all for my thirteen year old son and ten year old daughter. On further investigation we noticed that the age on the box stated 16 plus. I believe this product is being incorrectly sold as being suitable for a much younger age range when in fact most of the questions and activities are only suitable for adults. Not happy at all with this game

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 21 Dec 2011
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
DISAPPOINTED AS WHEN THE GAME ARRIVED THIS GAME SHOWS 16+ FOR ADULTS. I READ THE PREVIOUS REVIEWS THAT STATED THAT THIS GAME WAS A GAME FOR ALL THE FAMILY OF ALL AGES. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD, BYT WON'T BE WRAPPING IT & WILL SEE IF ITS APPROPRIATE ON CHRISTMAS DAY WHEN ITS OPENED.
AM SURE IF IT ISN'T SUITABLE FOR MY DAUGHTER IT WILL STILL BE PLAYED BY ADULTS AFTER A DINNER PARTY .......

2.0 out of 5 stars Too difficult, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
I have played this game three times with people of mixed ages but we all had one thing thing in common - a
good education and high level of intelligence and we all agreed that the questions and tasks were too difficult.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cranium (Toy)
I bought cranium as a gift for my son. I am therefore not in a position to rate it, as I will not be using it

Cranium