Size: Youth|Colour: Black/Grey|Change
Price:£21.40+ £2.98 shipping

on 12 October 2013
This mouthguard is the best boil n bite out there. The fit was very good and didn't fall out if I didn't bite on it. Although I haven't had too many big hits to the face (In both mma/rugby), the times I did, the pain was very minor and soon subsided. If you don't like the feel of more expensive brands like Opro then like me you will probably prefer this.
I gave this 5* because it fits very nice, protection is good and for the price it's extremely good.
on 2 November 2013
I would have rated this higher if it would stay on my teeth. I moulded this twice with boiling water and it still would stick whenever I put my teeth together. It was at an angle, I have bought this gumshield twice and has failed me both times. Would not recommend this. It fitted fine at my front teeth but near the back it seemed to go down at an angle which made it hard to stick.
on 5 September 2014
What you'll notice with this mouthguard is that you need to boil it longer as its abit of a pain to fit and you need to keep it in you're mouth longer when fitting
Probably cause it feels more solid then others

I use it for boxing and feels easier to talk and breathe then others I've had

Does feel solid and secure aswell :-)
on 11 October 2014
Completely pointless. It doesn't fit properly even after three heating and re-fittings. You open your mouth and it falls down every time you draw breath making it a struggle to breath. If you can't make a product fit for purpose don't bother. Don't waste your time or money. Pathetic.
on 27 June 2015
Awful. Purchased and it wouldn't stay in my mouth after 3 boil attempts. Returned and replaced. Tried again and still couldn't get it to fit. Tried 10+ times to get this right and can't get it to work. Will be getting an OPRO shield instead.
on 10 March 2014
Maybe its me but I have moulded and re-moulded too many times now. Will wait to the new season before I buy a new one. I will spend a little more as it is important to buy a good fitting one.
on 11 December 2013
This mouth guard is far too big/bulky. Very difficult to mould compared to other shock doctors i have previously used.
on 16 June 2014
A very good additional bit of kit. Easy to shape and fit for comfort and Solid for protection of the teeth.
on 1 February 2015