5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good protection
This mouthguard is the best boil n bite out there. The fit was very good and didn't fall out if I didn't bite on it. Although I haven't had too many big hits to the face (In both mma/rugby), the times I did, the pain was very minor and soon subsided. If you don't like the feel of more expensive brands like Opro then like me you will probably prefer this.
I gave this...
Published 9 months ago by honest-reviewer-011

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it based on the reviews
Maybe its me but I have moulded and re-moulded too many times now. Will wait to the new season before I buy a new one. I will spend a little more as it is important to buy a good fitting one.
Published 4 months ago by Mr C

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential bit of kit, 16 Jun 2014
A very good additional bit of kit. Easy to shape and fit for comfort and Solid for protection of the teeth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it based on the reviews, 10 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 11 Dec 2013
This mouth guard is far too big/bulky. Very difficult to mould compared to other shock doctors i have previously used.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 2 Nov 2013
I would have rated this higher if it would stay on my teeth. I moulded this twice with boiling water and it still would stick whenever I put my teeth together. It was at an angle, I have bought this gumshield twice and has failed me both times. Would not recommend this. It fitted fine at my front teeth but near the back it seemed to go down at an angle which made it hard to stick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good protection, 12 Oct 2013
I gave this 5* because it fits very nice, protection is good and for the price it's extremely good.

Shock Doctor Youth Ultra Mouth Guard - Black/Grey