Price:£3.93+ Free shipping

on 1 October 2011
These are nice light earrings.

My daughter's school have a lot of rules about which earrings your can and can't wear to school, but these are fine and look lovely too.
on 18 June 2012
Arrived promply and well packaged. Dainty and can be worn all day. A good present for my daughter who loves them.
on 21 May 2012
These lovely little silver earrings were very dainty, I purchased them as a present for my friends young daughter, she loved them.
on 20 May 2013
These are very small, but really lovely. Going to get some or my daughter when he's had her ears pierced. The only negative I have is that I found the post a little shorter than normal earrings, so if you have "fat earlobes" you may struggle to get the back on or it may be tight and feel uncomfortable. Would recommend these for everyday wear.
on 27 September 2012
I bought these for my 11 year old daughter who has just started high school and just had her ears pierced. I didn't want her wearing an expensive pair to school in case she lost them during PE lessons and these are just perfect, they are very pretty, just the right size for school and we are both very happy with them. They arrived very quickly too!
on 20 August 2014
I think the earrings are really pretty and sweet but they are absolutely tiny! Yes, there are measurements but the photo is a little misleading. I think there should be a picture of someone wearing them. They're too small for me but they come in a cute little tin and an organza bag so will make a lovely gift.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 October 2014
I love these! I was a bit unsure down to some of the reviews but they are really good quality and fast delivery. Really happy with them thank you.
on 24 December 2012
Very small, not much too them at all. Quite disappointed even though they were very cheap I think I would rather pay for better quality
on 1 February 2013
These are fabulous. They look far better when worn
They arrived promptly too. Ta very much
Would order again if I lose one
on 11 June 2013
Very nicely made and very good value for money, what more can you ask. My daughters loved receiving these, Recommended