on 13 January 2012
Really lovely gift. Nice pastel colours. Very well made. Makes a lovely gift for a teacher. Bought this for 2 people.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this product as a secret Santa present. I wanted something different and a little more personal. This was perfect and I was the queen of the secret Santa evening! So much better than a pair of socks!!!!
Will definitely buy from this seller again.
on 25 June 2016
Love it bought for my sister as she is a teacher i think she'll love it
on 24 March 2013
A lovely gift for a teacher, i like to try and avoid the end of term thank you flowers, chocolates or wine, this is a lovely gift thats a bit different. would recommend it.
on 7 August 2013
Much smaller than it appears on the picture. I was sent the wrong one twice, because the company said they had run out (as if then sending an alternative one is ok, without checking with me?!!?). I'm sure I would have loved it if the description was more accurate and I received the right one.

I returned it.
on 30 May 2016
Bought as a present recipient very pleased thankyou
on 13 January 2013
Bought for sister in law for Christmas, it quite a nice gift but we felt it was slightly overpriced for how small it is.
on 27 June 2014
'Winter' piece was missing from the decoration. Asked to be left in shed if no one in but instruction was not left. A bit disappointed as I needed it for my nephew's teacher. Amazon refunded me immediately.
on 19 August 2013
On purchasing this for a colleague I also purchased another similar product with two suns on.
This product is much more robust and seems to be finished to a higher standard, lovely quality too
on 17 July 2013
This product is absolutely gorgeous, it is good quality and very unusual . i have not seen anything like it on the high street. came in good time and would definately recommend it to others.