5.0 out of 5 stars No scratches...make sure you remove the sticky plastic.
Published on 20 May 2011 by Film Buff

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose
I ordered two of these. The frame is made from very poor quality particle board. The first one just snapped completely through as I was unpacking it (gently). The second one snapped in the same way as I was trying to put the poster in. Absolute rubbish. Now I have got to go to a lot of unnecessary effort to return them and get my money back.
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by Paul Hirst

5.0 out of 5 stars No scratches...make sure you remove the sticky plastic., 20 May 2011
Film Buff (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
On either side of the see-through screen is a piece of sticky plastic. You need to remove this before adding your poster. If you fail to do this the screen will look scratched, with dents and marks (in other words, pretty much useless.) I think some people have forgotten to do this, which is why the screen on the poster frame looks terrible. I put it together with the plastic on (first time) and it looked awful. Now, the screen is crystal clear and for the price it's a total bargain. The frames look like they cost much more when they're hanging on the wall. Black wooden frames with a nice finish. Don't let the negative reviews put you off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very good., 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
This frame pretty cheap, yet the quality is still pretty good. On one of the sides the frame was a little flimsy on the back side, but that was no bother. It hasn't affected anything and it looks great on my wall with the posters that I purchased from the same seller. If I need a another frame I shall be coming back here to get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good poster picture frame, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
A large picture frame that fits posters in it. Arrived quickly. Corners had protectors on to prevent them being bashed in transit. Getting the film off was easy, but it did leave static, so try not to do this near a dusty surface!

4.0 out of 5 stars GB Posters Blakc Maxi Frame, 2 Nov 2010
N. C. Hill "ace" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
Great frame for the money seems a little wobbly when putting the poster and frame together but once its on the wall looks the part cant say more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for my purpose, 28 Dec 2012
T. D. Dawson "tdawson735" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
Absolutely no problems with these frames. I ordered two and both arrived (separately packed) on time and - despite some relatively light packaging - in prefect condition.

Inserting the posters wasn't a problem and the frames were simple to fix to the wall.

The frames are perhaps a trifle flimsy but they're good value for money and look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking frames..., 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
I bought three of these to go on my living room wall. Yes, the frame is plastic, and yes the window is not glass, but for less than £13 they're a bargain.

The black plastic frame is painted wood-effect and they're sturdy enough for what they're intended for.

If you buy these, take note that there is protective plastic on EACH side of the 'window.' Removing these does result in some static, but once they've hung for a while that dissipates and is no longer a problem. Or you could just give them a wipe-down if you don't mind the tingle.

The delivery was fast (I got mine 2 days after I ordered them, YMMV) and delivered by Yodel, who took very good care of the packages (I watched the driver carefully move around the other packages in his van to gently lift mine out) so I'm sure the negative reviewers were just unlucky with broken frames... and probably didn't realise they needed to take off any protective plastics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 18 Mar 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have been perfect, 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
Such a shame, I actually think I might just have been super unlucky with this. Yes the frame is cheap and a little flimsy. But for the price, it's pretty damn good. The only trouble is there's a chance it wont make it through the delivery process in one piece. The packaging is flimsier than the frame is, which is just silly. Amazon should really take a look at this. My first frame turned up with one side of the wooden frame completely snapped. So obviously I sent that one back and just prayed that the replacement wouldn't be broken too. Which it wasn't. BUT! The plastic 'glass' part of the frame was scratched beyond all reason. Seriously, it looked like someone had dragged it across gravel before putting it in the plastic wrap. Yeah, it was filthy too! I really don't understand why the would even bother sending an item that's so busted up, but I do know I'm pretty bored of receiving this product just to have to send it back.

Like I said, it's a shame. The design and the price are just what I was looking for and it would look great up on my wall. If the frame had arrived in just decent condition I probably would have given it 4 or 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
This is the cheapest poster frame I could find.
It is lightweight, feels a little flimsywhen putting poster in, but for the price, you cant go wrong.
Would definatley buy another.
LOOKS GREAT

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged arrived, 5 Feb 2014
Ben Chee (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm (Housewares)
Unfortunately the frame arrived bent down the middle and the corners apart. I cant see how a replacement would have arrived any better as the packaging was merely a cut down box.
I didnt replace it as the quality of the actual frame was quite low cost - but I should have guessed that from the price.

Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm