5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book
Published 22 months ago by E.R Orchard

3.0 out of 5 stars Finance
I read some of this, some parts are good but it more finance
in USA but their are passages that relate to all finance in USA and England.
So you can use bits here in Britain.
Published 23 months ago by Mr. D. J. Miller

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful & easy to read, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Personal Finance For People Who Hate Personal Finance (Kindle Edition)
I bought this as it didn't look too serious about a subject id always rather avoid! I'm glad to say I was right, it takes on a light hearted, easy to ready style that's easy to process and actually take tips from and benefit from rather than give up after a few pages and being bored rigid. It will be useful to dip into from time to time to keep me on track. I'd definitely recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book, 16 Nov 2012
What a great book. This is good material that anyone can use. The chapter on how not to get ripped off by those rip-off artists who call on the phone, is something that oldsters should keep in mind. But the book is especially good for younger people. I could have used this in my own twenties. The book reads very well and put together with a lot of care. Every sentence comes off well and is cohesive with all the different authors writing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finance, 14 Oct 2012
Mr. D. J. Miller "Dusty" (essex) - See all my reviews
I read some of this, some parts are good but it more finance
in USA but their are passages that relate to all finance in USA and England.
So you can use bits here in Britain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Personal Finance Overview, 23 Jan 2012
Most of us think we know what we need to about personal finance. Unfortunately, since we're almost all self-taught, there's a lot of information that gets lost in the cracks. This book is broken down into easily digestible bits of information that you can read when you have a few minutes here and there. My favorite part is that the sections are so easy to navigate. You don't have to read this book from cover to cover in order to get what you need from it, but you certainly can. I easily see this as a book that I can go back to time and again when I need to reference a different aspect. The insurance suggestion reminded me that it's about time for us to take a look at our car insurance to make sure the policy is still a good fit.