4.0 out of 5 stars Go Cat Dry
A nice biscuit. My cats have never been that keen on anything Duck. Sometimes it gives them the runs but I think the
Rabbit and Chicken makes up for it as it does not stay in the dish for long. Again...at that price it certainly was
worth it. Would get it again.
Published on 2 Feb 2012 by Bright eyes

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't put this in the small print!
Published 20 months ago by Helen Cadman

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Cat Dry, 2 Feb 2012
This review is from: Go-Cat Complete Duck Rabbit and Chicken 10 kg (Misc.)
worth it. Would get it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars GO - CAT LOVELY, 19 Oct 2011
This review is from: Go-Cat Complete Duck Rabbit and Chicken 10 kg (Misc.)
I HAVE TEN RESCUE CATS WHO'S AGES RANGE FROM SEVEN YEARS TO FIVE MONTHS OLD AND I MUST SAY THAT OUT OF ALL THE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF DRIED CAT FOOD THAT I HAVE TRIED OVER THE YEARS THIS BRAND SEEMS TO BE THE ONE THAT THEY PREFER.

5.0 out of 5 stars cats love it!, 23 May 2011
M. Leeming "love a deal" (lancashire uk) - See all my reviews
Cats love these biscuits and what a bargain! I searched everywhere for the best price and Amazon won. So its all good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, not a market-leading price, 22 April 2013
OEJ - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Go-Cat as a product has been a staple part of our cats' diet for years and they like it. So no problems there. I would give it 5-stars but our cats sometimes have another dry food that they prefer - Aldi's Vitacat Healthy Balance Complete which is a bit pricier, but nicier (so they say).

But buying it from Amazon offers no saving at all, even though you have to buy two bags. It's currently £2.07/kilo and at Asda - with no obligation to buy two bags - it's currently £2/kilo. The only saving would be if you ordered just this product on its own from Amazon and secured a free delivery, but that's a moot point because most people don't shop like that. I get free delivery from Asda subject to a minimum spend of £50 (although this varies) which if part of a weekly bit of shopping is not inconvenient.

I would be willing to buy in bulk from Amazon but the price needs to come down for it to make sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent delivery service, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Go-Cat Complete Duck Rabbit and Chicken 10 kg (Misc.)
Our cats thrive on Go Cat, we cannot give an opinion on the taste but the delivery service was quick, on schedule

4.0 out of 5 stars Bumper pack, 3 May 2013
Having 5 cats, it is good to be able to bulk order, though it would be better if we were able to order different flavours rather than 2 of the same (cats can be very fussy)

5.0 out of 5 stars go cat dry food., 21 Sep 2011
I have five cats, who all love their dry food, they feed when they want and as much as they want, go cat seems more substantial, so they dont return to the bowl as often

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't put this in the small print!, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Go-Cat Complete Duck Rabbit and Chicken 10 kg (Misc.)
We have two brother tabby's, and they loved this dry food. Unfortunately 1 of them stopped going to the toilet which caused us concern. After a vets trip we were told our ginger tabby had developed crystals in the badder causing much pain. The vets told us that 'Go-cat' dry food is one of the worst for causing this. I don't wish to put this product down as my cats loved it, but this is a word of warning..... Make sure your cats drink a lot of water with this food. Our cats are now on special urinary tract food which cost circa 3 times the price of Go-cat, and they have to be on it for the rest of their lives...they are only 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars too heavy!!!, 22 July 2013
Mrs. J. Shelley (UK Essex) - See all my reviews
These are big bags of good quality cat biscuits. Buying in bulk saves money but they are heavy to carry back from the supermarket. Subscribe and Save is a good way to cope with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go-Cat Chicken, Duck and Rabbit 2 kg (Pack of 4), 12 Aug 2012
I ordered large bags previously, but i recently ordered several packs of 4, the cats love it, and its great value plus free delivery, depending on your order.