on 24 January 2012
I had specifically looked out for a fine sieve, as in a finer mesh than every other sieve you can buy.

This sieve is advertised as "fine" but to me it is exactly the same as every other sieve I have owned.

Now I don't claim to be an expert in sieve fine-ness, but if you're going to advertise something as "fine" then surely that is what you would expect??

Ah well, back to lining a my existing sieve with kitchen paper!
on 3 October 2011
It's well constructed and works well but buyer beware that this is only a 3" diameter sieve. For some reason the listing neglects to mention this and the picture could be any size at all.

Suitable for sifting icing sugar and straining tea but not much else.
on 20 January 2014
not as shown in picture or stated in description. clearly shows and stated that it had a wide polished silver rim to the sieve which would have matched an existing high quality product we allready have but this was not the case at all.
Dissapointing.
on 18 November 2015
It is not clear what the actual size of this product is from the product picture & infomation. This product was much smaller than what I required. It does not even hold half a cup measure. If you require this product for baking I do not recommend. But if straining tea or similar uses it would be fine.
on 31 August 2011
I've used this for double straining cocktails, can be used for tea or rinsing fruit, etc. Reliable and flawless product so far.
on 14 August 2014
Truly dreadful. It arrived in bits, I attempted to put it back together. Trying to get the mesh onto the strainer was painful ( I have severe eczema so my fingers are a bit delicate anyway), but then the ring wouldn't lock in place.

Probably the only item I have ever returned to Amazon immediately, without a second thought.
on 10 May 2015
This is a handy little sieve though unfortunately it does not work for powdered cinnamon as it tends to fall through but I can use it for other things.
on 23 June 2016
Just what my daughter wanted (needed) to sprinkle icing sugar on her French toast on a morning! Sturdy and well made, would definitely recommend!
on 17 February 2015
Small and well made unlike cheaper versions which look poor quality and don't have well shaped nets this version is hopefully built to last
on 5 December 2015
Great for making loose leaf tea or adding that sprinkling of icing sugar to the top of a cake.

Excellent product!