5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of hardware!!!
I think it's the best motion controller on the market. It has excellent tracking quality and it can replicate the most subtle of movments but it can also keep track one you move it like crazy.

Of course at the bottom line it depends how good is the game and how good it utilizes the power of PS3 and move.

And one more thing: buttons are really handy!
Published on 26 Nov 2010 by Tom

3.0 out of 5 stars Move is ok
I don't mind the move remotes as it adds an extra element to the game but there are some serious problems. Firstly is the calibration: You calilbrate yourself in game and then you are rooted to the spot like a tree. You can't move in case you loose the calibration. Then there are problems with the size of the room. Even with a large living room you need to be 5-6feet away...
Published on 28 Jan 2011 by Gortalath

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but just the same as before..., 17 Nov 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playstation Move Controller - Black (PS3) (Accessory)
I own Kinect Sensor (Project Natal) with Kinect Adventures (Xbox 360) and I have played the Playstation Move at a friends' house and to be honest, although it is ever so slightly more accurate than Kinect and a lot cheaper, to me the Playstation Move is just the same technology as the Nintendo Wii with some better games to come in the future.

I am happy with my Kinect system because it adds a whole new gaming experience to the Xbox 360 with the controller-less play.

At the moment, both PS Move and Kinect have similar games lacking in depth but I think 2011 will see the start of some 'proper' games that will allow users of both consoles to experience 'full-size' games that offer many more game types to play in.

1.0 out of 5 stars go for xbox, 26 Nov 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playstation Move Controller - Black (PS3) (Accessory)
I have PS3, and also wii and one of my friend bought XBOX kinnect. So, I've tried them all.
None of them as much fun as xbox kinnect. But this is still far more accurate than wii and games doesn't have those funny wii characters. So, it's a good upgrade from wii but if I can convince my girlfriend to sell the wii at home. (I just bought this to be able to sell wii, since now PS3 can replace it completely), so I can justify to buy an xbox with kinnect. And it's working. :)

Playstation Move Controller - Black (PS3)
21.37