5.0 out of 5 stars the only bottle my baby will take!
these bottles are fanastic! they are the only kind my baby will take! if i had to give any bad feedback on them, it would only be that you can not shake them with the lid on because it fills up with milk and spills out every where when you take it off. i would defiately recommend these bottles to everyone though! :)
Published on 17 July 2011 by mum of 4!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
My baby did not like the teat of it I think it's a bit too long for him but other then that I thing it's a good make comes with bottle lid which is a great idea if you are taking ready mike with out in two bottle then you came just swap the lid with teat.
Published on 19 May 2013 by Asma

5.0 out of 5 stars the only bottle my baby will take!, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Medela Breastmilk Bottle 150 ml with Slow Flow Teat (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 29 April 2011
I bought this bottle after purchasing two other brand. Tommy tippee close to nature and philips avent. I bought bottles suitable for 0-3 months babies.

The problem with other brand is their bottle teat is really small and it interfere with breastfeeding. Also the feel of their teat is hard, so baby can get really confused.

With medela teat, it is made of silicon so it is not hard and the teat is designed in a way that it will go fully inside baby's mouth so baby will be opening his fully mouth to suck from the bottle.

I recommend this to new mum's, this is coming from a mum who really had struggle breastfeeding due to nipple confusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars and he took to it like a duck to water, 29 Dec. 2014
My baby is exclusively breast fed so when I was planning on leaving him in someone's care for a couple of hours, I was worried he may not take to the bottle. Not only was able to express directly into the bottle but the slow flow teat did the trick, and he took to it like a duck to water :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for the price, 19 July 2015
If these bottles were uber cheap, I'd say fine buy them but they're really expensive and for what? The teat on this bottle is very basic. The bottle itself is okay although I find the measurements hard to read. For the price, I don't recommend this product at all. Buy something else! If I can give you a tip, the aptimil 1 ready made bottles that many of us use in the beginning - well the teats fit all Medela bottles and they're not better or worse than this teat! Another tip... The same aptimil bottles fit on Medela pumps... :-| wash, sterilise and re-use Aptimil1 bottles (6 for 7.99£) unbeatable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Good size bottle and teat for my 6 week old daughter. Quality products from Medela always.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT bottle for newborn, 20 Feb. 2015
PERFECT bottle for newborn, I bought at least 6 different brands and for some reason the nipple is so small that both my children took to this bottle immediately vs. others where they screamed for days! Medela truly saved me when I needed to transition my children to a bottle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby who refuses bottle, 27 May 2015
my 2month baby refused the bottle completely I tried tommee tippee,avent NUK, nothing worked except this bottle both with breast milk and formula. Just a shame the writing keeps fading away for the measurements but worth buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compact bottle, 13 Sept. 2014
Great bottle and more compact than others available. It is easy to transport once used as teat goes inside the bottle with a little round cap. Use these for formula as medela calma could only be used for expressed breast milk.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bottle was used to introduce the baby to 'un-natural' ..., 6 Feb. 2015
This bottle was used to introduce the baby to 'un-natural' teat and did the job. Baby can now still breast feed and take expressed milk from a bottle.