Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 June 2016
This is a double feature Blu-ray - with two films on a single disc. Even so, the picture quality is still very good (and far superior to DVD). The films are: "Bloodsport" and "Timecop". These are movies starring Jean Claude Van Damme - and, for fans of action, they're a lot of fun. This item is a US import - however, I've found that it works on my region 2 player. Unfortunately there are no bonus features.

"Bloodsport" is the film that helped propel Van Damme into stardom. It's about an American army officer who goes AWOL to take part in a highly secretive, underground martial arts tournament (held once every 5 years) to determine the best fighter in the world. The fight sequences are truly amazing, and - although this is a low-budget movie (with several continuity errors) - it's a good film.

"Timecop" was made at the height of Van Damme's fame - and is a big-budget sci-fi movie. It's about a police officer who protects 'time' from changes made by criminals who seek to change the past for their own gain. While there's plenty of fighting, this film also has a decent plot. It's a shame that, following this box-office success, Van Damme's career stalled.

It's not easy to find these films on Blu-ray - so this is a handy double pack. It's reasonably priced, and I thoroughly recommend it.
on 26 May 2015
Bloodsport & Timecop. U.S Blu-ray, region free, R-rated(both.)
You get two films on one Blu-ray. Bloodsport, the picture quality
is excellent, 1.85:1 no black bars. Tournament fighting & pi$$
poor acting, a very basic set up yet incredibly likeable. Training
montage included. The arcade game Van Damme & the big guy
play in the hotel is (i think) 'International Karate', i had it on my
commodore 64. Run time: 1hr 32min 1sec. 1987.
Timecop, again the picture quality is bloody fantastic, 2.4:1
top & bottom black bars. Time travel hocus-pocus as Van Damme
takes on high level corruption, by doing the splits. Great production
values & Ron Silver. Run time: 1hr 37min 47secs. 1994.
Apparently both films are uncut, a big thank you for the reviewer(s)
for this gem of info. Sod all extras on both films, can't have everything i guess.
on 7 November 2012
Great value, good transfers in my opinion, uncut compared to previous UK versions I have seen previously and region free. Both films combined on one disc in one case, saving space. I buy discs for the films not the extras so great for me.
on 2 December 2010
When i saw this it said region 1 but i looked on ebay and it was region free and it is the quality of the hi def picture is ok for a low budget film it has what i call "RAW HD" as in its not a show off hd like avatar so if you like the films its up your street
on 27 March 2013
I chose this rating because i got what i asked for, in immaculate condition, a little surprised that both films were on one disc but it makes no difference. There is nothing that I disliked about or regarding this product and I would recommend this to my friends or anybody who would ask simply too enquire.
on 30 August 2013
Bought for my brother who likes this genre of movie, as a birthday gift. He was entirely happy and watched these movies when our mother went to bed or was out of the house. Since he was happy, I was happy.
on 14 July 2013
I was looking for this for a long time...and now i found it and in...BLUE-RAY!!! Great HD quality both movies!! i'm so glad i bought this!! This movie made me go practice Martial Arts 18 years ago...
on 22 May 2016
on 10 January 2014
These are too well-known to merit individual comment. I think the idea of having two two on on Blu-Ray was a mistake as the quality of the image seems to be not as good as it might have been. However, the films themselves will win over any fan.
on 30 May 2013
Had seen timecop plenty of times so I knew what I was getting but had never seen bloodsport. Wanted them in blu-ray and the quality was surprisingly good considering the age of these films.