5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K200 keyboard
This is a great product, I had purchased a new computer and along with it came a wireless keyboard which I used for a while, but found it missed typed letters ever so often.

Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Zooburner

3.0 out of 5 stars Not spill resistant
I bought this keyboard for the fact it was "spill resistant" but its not.
not even lasted a year, but comfortable and good for the price
Published 15 months ago by Charley

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K200 keyboard, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)

I have never been a big fan of wireless keyboards but love wireless mouse, so I ordered this keyboard I wanted a well priced, basic, reliable wired keyboard, I choose this one mainly because of the positive reviews and the price, along with the fact that I have had good experiences in the past with Logitech products.

It came promptly the packaging was sufficient to keep it safe, plugged it in, and Windows7 found the drivers and all the buttons worked with absolutely no software.

Great product, great price, nice easy and positive feel to the keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple Keyboard, 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
I like Logitech products. I bought this keyboard to plug into my laptop as the built in one is too compact for my large digits. It works very well. There are 8 handy buttons along the top which give direct access including sound volume and email. So if you want a simple keyboard, buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good at the price, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
This is a sturdy keyboard. There is a row of buttons along the top which adjust the volume and can open such things as the calculator, email, web browser. There is also a button that puts the computer into standby mode. Overall good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for Win98/2000, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
Overall good value for money. Must point out though operating system is XP/Vista/Windows7, instead of Windows 98; 2000 as seller noted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little keyboard, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
I spent what seemed like ages looking at seemingly hundreds of keyboards (wireless, and wired) to replace the rubbish keyboard supplied with my DEL PC a couple of years ago. I wanted a small footprint, and one that did not sound "cheap" and "noisy". I admit to looking carefully at the reviews, and have to say I find this feature very helpful when trying to select from a wide range.

As it was, with this keyboard, I managed the double whammy - cheap price (just over 9), and a quality feel. The keys have a soft, almost noiseless action, and being wired, there are useful lights to alert you to num lock, caps lock, and one other that I have yet to find out about.

The keyboard also has useful "media" keys - don't ask me what that is all about, apart from the fact that one puts the sound up, and another puts it down!! (Doh! - I am not into media, and guess it shows!)

Anyway, I wanted a compact, quiet, and nice feeling keyboard, and that is what I have found, and thoroughly recommend this product. I already own an older Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse that I use with my laptop, and have never had any complaints, but the keys on that are nothing like as nice to feel and use than on this new wired keyboard.

If in doubt, just go for it - at 9 you can hardly go wrong, and free delivery with Prime! - all in all, excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars great keyboard, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
I bought this keyboard to plug into my laptop as I wanted a full-size keyboard to practise touch-typing. It's fairly quiet in use and a pleasure to type on; keys are responsive and feel quite punchy even if you're typing lightly. A nice touch - the light for 'CAPS LOCK' is a capital A so no danger of confusing it with any other indicator. The keyboard is less rounded than it appears in Amazon's picture:intriguingly the box describes it as having 'rugged good looks' - well whatever! The 'media keys' at the top: volume controls, calculator, internet and email acccess work, as promised, without installing any software, which is a nice bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Surpise!, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
Smashing little keyboard - very comfortable and makes typing effortless. Very light but sits sturdy on the desk. Nice to look at and appears more expensive than it is. Logitech always seem to get it right in my opinion. Buy this one - you wont be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech K200 Media Keyboard, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
This keyboard is exactly what I wanted. Smart, slim, no fuss and value for money. It was not the same as the keyboard pictured - less curves which suited me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as the photo, but great for the price, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
This is exactly what I wanted - a cheap but well made keyboard that is nice to use. The action of the keys is a bit lighter and noisier (clicky?) than my old microsoft one, but it is still nice to use and now I'm used to it I prefer it to my previous keyboard.

The one I've received is less curvy than the photo here on Amazon, but it's very similar and doesn't take up much space on the desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Logitech K200 Media Keyboard (Electronics)
The keyboard arrived quickly and even though it is fairly basic does the job it was meant to. I have always been satisfied with Logitech products and would always recommend them.

Logitech K200 Media Keyboard