on 18 November 2011
This is a great product, I had purchased a new computer and along with it came a wireless keyboard which I used for a while, but found it missed typed letters ever so often.

I have never been a big fan of wireless keyboards but love wireless mouse, so I ordered this keyboard I wanted a well priced, basic, reliable wired keyboard, I choose this one mainly because of the positive reviews and the price, along with the fact that I have had good experiences in the past with Logitech products.

It came promptly the packaging was sufficient to keep it safe, plugged it in, and Windows7 found the drivers and all the buttons worked with absolutely no software.

Great product, great price, nice easy and positive feel to the keys.
on 22 January 2011
I like Logitech products. I bought this keyboard to plug into my laptop as the built in one is too compact for my large digits. It works very well. There are 8 handy buttons along the top which give direct access including sound volume and email. So if you want a simple keyboard, buy this one.
on 22 December 2011
I spent what seemed like ages looking at seemingly hundreds of keyboards (wireless, and wired) to replace the rubbish keyboard supplied with my DEL PC a couple of years ago. I wanted a small footprint, and one that did not sound "cheap" and "noisy". I admit to looking carefully at the reviews, and have to say I find this feature very helpful when trying to select from a wide range.

As it was, with this keyboard, I managed the double whammy - cheap price (just over £9), and a quality feel. The keys have a soft, almost noiseless action, and being wired, there are useful lights to alert you to num lock, caps lock, and one other that I have yet to find out about.

The keyboard also has useful "media" keys - don't ask me what that is all about, apart from the fact that one puts the sound up, and another puts it down!! (Doh! - I am not into media, and guess it shows!)

Anyway, I wanted a compact, quiet, and nice feeling keyboard, and that is what I have found, and thoroughly recommend this product. I already own an older Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse that I use with my laptop, and have never had any complaints, but the keys on that are nothing like as nice to feel and use than on this new wired keyboard.

If in doubt, just go for it - at £9 you can hardly go wrong, and free delivery with Prime! - all in all, excellent!
on 8 December 2011
I bought this keyboard to plug into my laptop as I wanted a full-size keyboard to practise touch-typing. It's fairly quiet in use and a pleasure to type on; keys are responsive and feel quite punchy even if you're typing lightly. A nice touch - the light for 'CAPS LOCK' is a capital A so no danger of confusing it with any other indicator. The keyboard is less rounded than it appears in Amazon's picture:intriguingly the box describes it as having 'rugged good looks' - well whatever! The 'media keys' at the top: volume controls, calculator, internet and email acccess work, as promised, without installing any software, which is a nice bonus.
on 14 June 2013
I bought this to replace my existing keyboard, as my existing keyboard was only just too wide for the keyboard drawer on the newly purchased Ikea Hemnes Corner Workstation ([...]

Standard keyboards are 46cm+ and too wide for the drawer where as this one was about 45cm so had about half a cm to spare.

I had considered a chiclet keyboard but I do a fair amount of typing and I find a traditional keyboard easier to type on than a chiclet keyboard. The Logitech K200 also has raised bumps on the touch typing home keys so this was another reason to go for it.

The keyboard was recognised by Windows 7 and the appropiate drivers were installed automatically. All the additional keys at the top function but when the keyboard is in the Hemnes drawer, the buttons are out of reach since the drawer runners do not come out far enough (edit- this turned out to bea faulty drawer runner stopping the buttons from showing). This may be an error on my part if I've installed the runners the wrong way around but the workstation display model did exactly the same.

Amazon were 14p more expensive than going to PC World but with next day Prime, I thought I'd save myself the diesel money and get it delivered instead.
on 22 November 2011
Smashing little keyboard - very comfortable and makes typing effortless. Very light but sits sturdy on the desk. Nice to look at and appears more expensive than it is. Logitech always seem to get it right in my opinion. Buy this one - you wont be dissapointed.
on 5 March 2012
This K200 keyboard is really quite good. I decided not to buy a new keyboard without trying some first. So went to a large computer chain and played with them all. Liked the K200 the best. Got it home and now like it even more. Good points: Quiet, nice key travel, Well marked and easy to read keys, the media keys work well (Win 7). It does'nt slide about... many do. Very compact yet still full size apart from the F keys which are slightly reduced in size. The black finish with some grey edging makes it seem more stylish than some others. Is it really as good as this for the price? Yes, I paid top wack in a shop but have bought another 24 hours later on-line for half the price. The business version appears to be the same but has key switch ratings of 50,000 operations, they look and feel identical I suspect they are. My last keyboard was twenty two years old and somewhat large (My reason for updating it) and I was loath to change it, it had been like an old pipe or pair of slippers as they say. It still works and I have just put it away, I doubt this one will last as long but then I have bought a spare because I like this one very much as well. Sometimes just sometimes you don't have to spend a lot....
on 31 May 2013
Okay, I know stories about breaking things aren't always interesting, but I have had a Logitech G15 gaming keyboard for several years and it recently stopped working. I didn't want to be spending £50 on a keyboard again so I decided to go for this one, as it was still a Logitech and I had a little theory that the keys would be the same as the expensive keyboard anyway.

The keys aren't the same, but I wouldn't say they are any worse. They have a much firmer feel and make a satisfying noise when pressed, much more so than my old G15 ever did. I seem to type with less errors because of the better feedback from the keys. The media keys on the top of the keyboard all work as you would expect them to, but I would have rather had next and previous track keys also included.

Essentially, I bought this keyboard expecting it to be a very clear downgrade, with it being about a sixth of the cost of my previous keyboard and the only issues I have with it are basically down to personal preference. For £10 this is brilliant, much better than the generic cheap keyboards you find at the market, very good for typing and the firm feedback also helps with games. Very pleased :)
on 18 May 2013
This is a sturdy keyboard. There is a row of buttons along the top which adjust the volume and can open such things as the calculator, email, web browser. There is also a button that puts the computer into standby mode. Overall good for the price.
on 17 August 2011
This is exactly what I wanted - a cheap but well made keyboard that is nice to use. The action of the keys is a bit lighter and noisier (clicky?) than my old microsoft one, but it is still nice to use and now I'm used to it I prefer it to my previous keyboard.

The one I've received is less curvy than the photo here on Amazon, but it's very similar and doesn't take up much space on the desk.