on 8 June 2012
Speaking from someone who suffers from fibromyalgia, chronic sinusitis, and severe anxiety - this product really helps with all 3 conditions. Yes, (like some have said) it is a little noisy, but if that's your main concern then i'm jealous, lol. As my main concern is the excruciating pain in my face and head, and this does help for that. I sometime tend to massage a little essential oil around my face before using it, and for me this seems to add to the benefits. Also you can see through it, which is a bonus! (not 100% clearly, but enough to be able see while moving). In fact sometimes i get so used to it, i almost forget i have it on, lol. It lives in my bedside table, so i always have it to hand. I have since bought one for my Dad as he suffers chronic headaches, and he too has found it very helpful.
A tip for you - the massage nodes are made of foam, so if a certain one feels like it is pushing too hard, you can just trim it with some scissors. As since everyone's head shapes are different, it's pretty impossible for it to fit completely perfect!
on 3 March 2014
I am returning the goods. The strap does not fit round the head. The plastic is so hard that it hurts to just press the glasses against the head and it doesnt fit over the nose properly. When turned on the noise is quite annoying so I believe it adds stress and does not relieve it.

Good being returned
on 24 May 2014
Need to return, total waste of time & money. I read the (bad) reviews but 'wished them to be great' & ignored, so now I'm putting it out there!! Hard plastic that's v uncomfortable & just vibrates your whole head!! #Useles
on 21 April 2014
I love this thing. Iam a hard sleeper but just befor the time i go i put this on for 10 minutes and it sets me up for sleep. I mite add it does tickle my nose but using it after a while ive now got used to it.
on 9 April 2015
Doesn't do much. Have used several times as I suffer terribly with sinus trouble. This tends to give me a bit of a headache and I find the noise makes me feel pretty stressed. Not a relaxing, unwinding experience in my eyes.
on 30 December 2014
I'm returning the second of these..discovery store were excellent on aftersales.super duper fast replacement in time for xmas ..great customer care I must say...but the product let them down. neither has a battery compartment that one can fit the battery in without a wrestling match and broken nails, one didn't work when switched on.the replacement one has wrong head strap attached to one side so doesn't fit round a head even a small head.ill look for an alternative.i wouldn't recommend ..poor design and manufacture quality.
on 31 May 2015
It's uncomfortable to wear it lying down, not too mention it looks too weird, like something out of The Silence of the Lambs. You could scare the life out of your husband wearing it in bed. Does the job but not quite, really.
on 8 June 2014
must uncomfie thing ive ever put in. i got it to try and relieve headaches and it just gave me one and made them worse!!
on 31 January 2014
Luckily I bought this as a joke more than anything else and Im sure that there is better models out there. However this was just so bad it went in the bin after a couple of tries.

It's uncomfortable to wear, has foam "fingers" pressing against your skin (I honestly thought the foam fingers would be shorter and slimmer, that would have helped) quite hard (also thought they might have been softer, but they where quite dense) and to add insult to injury, the sound of the vibration is so loud that relaxing is impossible.

Dont waste your money. If you're serious about a product like this, buy something pricier.
on 21 December 2015
Relaxation Product or Bizarre Torture Method?

The Eye Massager is sold through the Discovery Team on Amazon; I can only imagine that they are offering the opportunity for people to discover what is feels like to voluntarily allow people to massage their fingers into your eyeballs. I hope this will not seem like hyperbole when I say that this was the single most uncomfortable, near tortuous experience of my life! As a sufferer of headaches I thought this could be a relaxing pressure to the brow, which would relieve pain, instead I was faced with a bizarre face vibration experience and a probing so unpleasant it comes second only to my last prostate exam. If a tight buzzing thing attached to your face with the capability to finger your retinas appeals, then this is the product for you. Otherwise I would suggest giving this product a very wide berth!