5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by BusyBee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but quite expensive
It works, and spider webs were away fora couple of weeks. But they were back again. And i find it quite expensive for repeat purchases
Published 8 months ago by NLO

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
I must admit to being slightly dubious when purchasing this product especially with the price, but I must say it is this product is absolutely brilliant and is worth every penny, it does exactly what it says. I've used it once all through my house, in every room and haven't had one spider, also used it in my garden shed and the same result, no spiders. Will certainly be buying more. It's brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat., 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
My house gets infested with spiders particularly in the summer, to the point where one night I was awoken with 2 actually crawling over my face, and I would constantly get the pint glass out and scoop them off the ceiling and walls. I sprayed some of this stuff in the corners of my bedroom ceiling, around the window and doors and at the base of my bed... obviously doing this during the day so the smell would be un-noticable by the time I went to bed (and it doesn't smell bad anyway... more like weird air freshener). Immediately saw a difference. No more spiders. Not sure how long it lasts but after a month there were still no spiders, but I gave my room a top up spray just in case. Brilliant.

P.S Note this is a spider repellant NOT a spider killer. It drives them away and keeps them away. If you found it killed them then you probably drowned them in the stuff.

Update:
I had bought another can for the next spider season and yet again it did the trick. I've noticed it only lasted for a limited time. 3-4 weeks before the spiders start to 'mainifest' again. This time I only sprayed MY bedroom. My kids rooms bore the brunt of the spider invasion much to their annoyance, but this was short lived once they got hold of the spray can.

I'd like to point out this doesn't work outside. Probably due to that stuff we call 'Rain' which washes it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!!, 27 May 2011
Ms. C. A. Williams (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
after spending three painstaking tearful hours removing every item under my bed piece by piece looking for the massive spider that had been hiding in the newly laundered sheets, enough was enough! Something had to be done! Summer is coming and I need to have the windows open without the shifty paranoia of eyeing it every 2 minutes or so!! Googing online I came across spiderex and reading reviews decided to give it a go... So far so good!!!!!!!!!!! Not seen any as yet (touch wood) and it's been a few weeks now of spiderfree! :) The peace of mind is EPIC!! Thank you spiderex!

(^the spider incidently was still caught up in the offending bedsheet, flung out into the hallway for it's sins. nothing quite like fear and paranoia to get a good spring clean done!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
This is great, bought it for when my parents went away as i usually resort to running round to the neighbour's screaming for them to come catch them as they only seem to come out when i'm in on my own. I've been using this for 3 months and not a sign of one! Well not the huge beast eating ones. Recommended.

Dreaded putting glowing feedback at the risk of one crawling out tonight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
I sprayed this outside our back door where a lot of spiders congregate on a slatted fence. Within a few hours they had all gone, with some hanging lifelessly. I did feel a bit mean but they make my life a misery. Also had one living in my drivers wing mirror on my car. Sprayed that and could see a while later that the spider was dead inside.I have also sprayed it into any small holes in the house. Will definately re-purchase when it runs out. The seller was very helpful as the spray button got damaged in transit and a new one arrived the following day without me having to send the original back. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
I have a severe S phobia so when I came across the reviews on Spider x I thought why not give it a shot. I'm up in the loft so it does make it a little difficult.
Summer was here and I sprayed it around my room and nothing, not a single one of the eight legged freaks were in my room which was brilliant because I could get a decent night sleep without worrying one of them was going to crawl on me during the night. One managed to creep through last night but I got rid of that after a very shaky and teary few minutes. I immediately sprayed the spray around my room again and hopefully there should be nothing for another month or so.

I would seriously tell people to buy this product I've tried everything in the past but none of them seemed to work I'll be on edge for a couple of nights after seeing that one last night but the spray should do it's job and keep them away as it has been doing :)

4.0 out of 5 stars It really does work!, 18 Nov 2010
P. W. Barratt ""Technophobe"" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
I purchased this product after an invasion of giant house spiders this year. The pest control officer said that there must have been a nest in the house. They were very large and would appear all over the place, including several crawling over my desk! Not very pleasant. I am hoping this product will do the trick. I will use it again from next August to see if I can stop the annual autumn invasion, but it has never been as bad as it was this year.
UPDATE ON THIS PRODUCT:
It's now October 11 and I started to use the Spider X spray several weeks ago when the giant beasties started coming into the house. Last year was terrible, absolutely HUGE spiders invading every day. Once I had sprayed liberally, I didn't see any spiders for a couple of days, then started to find them...DEAD. This spray might not keep them out completely, but it does kill the ones who come in. Also, there have been far less of them this year. As well as being a deterrent, it must also have some insecticide for spiders in it. This morning on having a good hoover around, we found six more large dead ones. I am going to buy this product again, as I think it's worth the money. I used to hoover up spiders with the SpiderVac, which is 9.99. But I think that once out in the garden, the crafty little critturs just used to come back into the house! Now I am going to spend the money on the spray instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more eight-legged beasties, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
It's great to find a product that keeps those nasty little (or not so little) creatures at bay. Now I can relax.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonders will never cease!, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
Wow ! what a product, after months of clearing webs off of my CCTV camera I was advised to try SpiderX I did and it's great. I have not had to clear a web since in 1 month. brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 20 Oct 2012
R. Gooch (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spiderex Aerosol Spray (Garden & Outdoors)
What an excellant product. Had been suffering from spiders every day around the gazebo. Sprayed spiderex around the framework and yes it actually stopped them dead.

ARRAY(0xac20e6cc)