on 28 November 2013
Expected the bat to be bigger and feel more substantial. It's not bad, it's just not as good a quality as I expected. I understand that it cost less than a tenner but even so, I'm sure there are equal products on the market for less money.
on 3 January 2012
The bat does the job, but there isn't a lot of heft to the bat...it feels very light indeed! On the plus side, it does the job and hasn't broken. Looking forward to the summer.
on 21 February 2013
Everyone who has used it says right size, easy to use, family members of all sizes have used it easily
on 16 June 2011
I bought this item to play rounders as an
Adult at a works sports day. Nowhere was it advertised that it was in fact a child's rounders bat and ball set. Great if you are buying it for kids but if not, I suggest you avoid.
on 29 July 2014
The first thing I've brought from amazon and been disappointed with. I know it wasn't very expensive but within 20 minutes the tape around the handle was coming off. Easily fixed with new stronger tape but still not very good.
on 24 November 2011
great bat and ball kit,fun for all the faimly very please. having a fun time on camp site chasing the ball between all the jolly campers!
on 28 July 2012
It's a bat, it's good quality, it's for a child, it will last

Bought to suppliment and adult set in order that under 8s can join in.

Ideal.
on 14 May 2015
expected a new one but it had been used a lot also when it said rounders bat and ball i expected a rounders bat and rounders ball but all i got was a tennis ball which are 59p at my local shop
on 2 February 2014
great value, lovely hard wooden bat, played a fab game of rounders. I did buy extra set of balls as 1 not enough if it gets lost, or hit miles!!
on 5 October 2013
Ok a it cheap quality I thought it would be much bigger plus the black rubber had. Come off before we opened it