4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I bought this for my boyfriend, intending to put a pandora-type charm on it for his birthday present. It was exactly as I expected, and he has worn it everyday for 5 months without obvious damage or faults. It is very long - perfect for a man's wrist. He loves it!
Published on 31 Mar. 2011 by HariMarieRose

1.0 out of 5 stars Mislabelled "surf", fell apart when it got wet
I bought this to wear myself; I have small wrists and can wrap it an extra time. My initial impression was good. Being a "surf" bracelet, I assumed that you could wear it in water; I have several similar styled bracelets that do fine being worn 24/7. This one however, fell apart within moments of getting in the bath.

While I am not happy with the item, I do...
Published 24 months ago by Jake

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Neptune Giftware Mens Black Leather Surf Wrap Around Strap Wristband Bracelet - 75 (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars Mislabelled "surf", fell apart when it got wet, 25 April 2013

While I am not happy with the item, I do want to say that the seller responded quickly to my complaint, and promised to send out a new bracelet straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for the young, 5 July 2014
Kevin Moorhead (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
I love this (possibly something to do with my mid-life crisis). A bit long for my liking but I rarely remove it. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 Jun. 2013
B. Hussain (east riding uk) - See all my reviews
Yes this is a nice bracelet and easy to use. It is very comfortable and looks nice on your wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 24 July 2012
When I got this bracelet, I actually was expecting it a little bigger, actually, but it worked for me. I had some difficult putting it in my wrist, but you can make the bracelet larger (I didn't realize how to do that). Other than that, it's a good product, I advise people to get this. It looks awesome on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 4 July 2012
I don't usually wear bracelets or anything alike, but I got this wristband as a gift and I must say it's rather nice. I actually got used to wearing it daily because I like fidgeting with with. Maybe that's not the best habit, but it relaxes me.

2.0 out of 5 stars I felt a bit stupid wearing it then it broke., 18 Sept. 2014
It's a piece of really cheap leather that I though would look good on me. It broke quite quickly and it didn't look good on me. I was embarrassed, I looked like I was trying to get onto "The Only Way is Essex"

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great, 5 July 2013
like most posts here i was very happy with the strap. had it six months and it shows. not great in the sea and there are several knots holdi.g it together now. i will buy another though

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but I don't really like it, 8 Mar. 2012
Frankly, I was expecting something better: it is thinner than it looks in the picture and doesn't look very nice with other bracelets. The quality is okey, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars leather bracelet, 11 July 2012
I bought this for my husband and he hasnt taken it off yet so I guess he likes it a lot really good value for money and was diliverd quickly too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›