5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy...A must for LG TV Owners...
Having recently purchased a new LG smart TV with no built in Wi-Fi, I was tempted to purchase this network adapter, and I am so pleased I did.

My TV did not have built in Wi-Fi albeit it had both a LAN and USB port - so I could have decided to link to the internet by wired or non-wired means. I chose the latter.

The point about LG smart TVs is that...
Published on 19 Sep 2011 by AlexKrycek

1.0 out of 5 stars Item returned
Purchased the doogle for a smartTV in conservatory but signal was really poor. Main hub was only only 5 metres away. Would instead recommend TP-Link TL-PA211KIT 200Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter - Twin Pack for similar money
Published on 25 Nov 2012 by Welland

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy...A must for LG TV Owners..., 19 Sep 2011
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LG AN-WF100 Wi-Fi Dongle for Wireless Access to LG Smart TV (Accessory)

The point about LG smart TVs is that to get the most out of them, you have to be able to connect to the internet. There is a whole new world of LG apps, internet and ways of interacting with your iPad, phone, desktop and laptop. You can also use your internet connection to download new TV software as and when it becomes available.

I was up and running within minutes. You simply connect the device to a spare USB port on your TV, it looks for an available wireless network, and you simply connect. Off you go!

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG Wireless Network Adapter, 23 Oct 2011
Mr. John Thorneycroft (Kent) - See all my reviews
Good product, purchased it for my LG 42" 3D Smart TV, plug it in and it finds your wireless network, give it the password and away you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 23 Jun 2011
I am sure there are cheaper options but this device works perfectly.
The TV recognised it immediately. I followed screen instructions and it soon connected.
I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Help you with this, 6 July 2012
I have just bought this product from Richer sounds (they price matched amazon). If you have any problem setting this up try using a USB extension lead (Amazon do them cheaply for about one pound) It works better if the stick is not plugged directly into the TV. The extension lead seems to allow the stick to pick up a stronger signal from household wi-fi.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Sep 2011
i am using it with my LG 47LW650T. i did not read the manual (the one that came with tv) so had to fiddle with it a little bit to install and get a connection. my router is upstairs and there is no problem connecting now. only on day one it was a bit slow. i disconnected it and put it back in the usb port and it has been working fine. glad i bought it. im using the LG tv app on my smartphone to navidate the smart TV features like web and bbc iplayer and it is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wi-Fi Dongle for LG 32LD490, 3 July 2012
Michael Read (Telford, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the dongle to connect my LG TV to the internet and home media server. I'd previously had it connected through a powerline adapter but this item failed and a dongle was the cheaper alternative replacement.

The protocol and security set-up was simple and completed in a few minutes.

Many thanks to Mark(Smart TV Guy UK)for the fast despatch.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 9 Aug 2011
This is a piece of equipment specifically designed to work with LG TVs and we would all be very surprised if it didnt. Easy to install, easy to set up. The only problem i have encountered is the need to input the wifi access code more than once but this might be because i have turned the tv completely off.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG AN-WF100 Hi-Speed Wi-Fi USB Dongle for LG Smart TV, 1 July 2012
Hi Guys,
Used with LG LM4762OT Smart 3D TV.
Received this in 2-3 days of ordering as expected via Recoreded delivery, arrived in good condition. I plugged it in, connected via the TV settings to my BT Infinity hub very easily. I have not had a chance to really put it through its paces as such, but loading up google & BBCiplayer etc. from the TV was a matter of seconds, so looks like it is going to do exactly what is needed.
As the TV is new also, I still need to read the instructions to find out the full online potential of the TV itself, you know how it is! Anyway so far so good, I am sure the other half will be giving me her opinion once she knows it can access FB, but that will have to be another review, lol!
All appears to be very good so far, Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wireless connection, 25 Sep 2012
Michael Brolly (Co. Tyrone, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
Got this for my LG 3D TV and it picked up my BT Infinity hub right away, all I had to do was enter my wireless key and it was up and running in no time. It has a good strong signal and works well with my PC. I would definitely recommend this dongle for all LG 3D smart TV's. I ordered it on Friday and it arrived next day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item returned, 25 Nov 2012