5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
I have 5 senior rescued cats who have always loved Felix. I bought Felix As Good As It Looks Ocean Selection from the supermarket and they all loved it. Unfortunately, it is rather expensive so I was delighted to find it on offer on Amazon. I ordered in bulk which has saved me money and the effort of carrying the boxes from the supermarket. Excellent delivery service from...
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by Ruthy

1.0 out of 5 stars What is going on?
Amazon charged the best price, now it's the worst. I used to buy all my cat food from you, but the price has gone up from around £2.55/box (with discount) to (the cheapest on your site) £7.99!
Published 6 months ago by Cherry

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Inflated prices, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)
Why oh why have Amazon put up the prices of their cat food by such a large percentage? I always bought my cat food from Amazon, but now cannot afford their ridiculous prices, so have had to go back to supermarket. I bet I'm not the only one!

4.0 out of 5 stars great quality food and a good price on subscribe and save, 8 April 2014
However...just had an email which has cancelled all of my 4 large packs of Felix cat food on a subscribe and save basis so will probably not buy this from amazon again....such a pity as my cats love it - but I can get it cheaper elsewhere!!

1.0 out of 5 stars cats hate it, 15 Sep 2013
Ocean selection with pollack. 3 cats will not eat it why have you change choice total wast of money for the cat,s

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cat Food, 16 Jun 2013
J. Vance "J. Vance" (G>B>) - See all my reviews
I have a difficult eater but he loves this food. I like the look of it as it is soft, but still has chunks too. It is a great cross between big pieces and pate and although a bit more expensive than other food, it is worth it because my cat eats it ll where he leaves some other food uneaten.

3.0 out of 5 stars Felix ocean selection, 31 May 2013
A bit disappointing. I changed to this as when I fed my cat tins of Whiskas she always turned her nose up at half of it. Unfortunately she does the same with Felix

3.0 out of 5 stars Felix as good as it looks, 16 April 2012
My cat threw up a lot while I fed her this I'm not sure if this was a sensitivity that only she had or whether this isn't really 'as good as it looks'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix to your door step, 16 Sep 2011
I was delighted with the product and service. Much better value to have the boxes delivered promptly to my home than lugging them from the supermarket.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat food, 24 Nov 2010
my cat is very fussy and loves as good as it looks, so to see it so cheap i got a whole load, which saved me a packet

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite, 2 July 2014
our pairs favourite

5.0 out of 5 stars MY CAT LOVES THIS, 8 May 2014
Down to 1 cat now but he loves this. He still has dried food as well. Like most cats he always lets me know what he wants and when!

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›