5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by Ruthy

1.0 out of 5 stars What is going on?
Amazon charged the best price, now it's the worst. I used to buy all my cat food from you, but the price has gone up from around £2.55/box (with discount) to (the cheapest on your site) £7.99!
Published 6 months ago by Cherry

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Felix As Good as it Looks Ocean Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) (Misc.)
I have 5 senior rescued cats who have always loved Felix. I bought Felix As Good As It Looks Ocean Selection from the supermarket and they all loved it. Unfortunately, it is rather expensive so I was delighted to find it on offer on Amazon. I ordered in bulk which has saved me money and the effort of carrying the boxes from the supermarket. Excellent delivery service from Amazon as always. I know cats have their own tastes, but mine love this food and always lick their bowls clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats favourite., 25 Mar 2011
My cat used to waste a lot of her food until I changed to this one. She loves it and is now a more contented cat.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is going on?, 21 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars felix cat food, 8 Aug 2011
Compared to the price I pay for this type of cat food at the supermarkets , this is great value for money. My cats are fussy and this is the food they like best.
The contents were clearly labelled and delivery was fast. Well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab value, 13 Feb 2011
L. M. Sweeney "loopyangel" (Bilston) - See all my reviews
I bought these pouches for my 14 year old cat who only has one or two teeth at the back of his mouth and struggles with the dried biscuits that the other cats eat. I was very happy to pay the price that I did as I could not of got 4 packs any cheaper from anywhere else. Excellent value. Felix is happy too!

3.0 out of 5 stars felix as good as it looks, 1 Oct 2013
having bought lots of this product before i purchased again only to find that one of the flavours had been changed, i think it was plaice before but now changed to sardine. Our cat molly did not like this flavour so i was left with quite a few pouches of it not able to use. However i will still buy the product but not the fish flavoured type.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cat food, 30 Jun 2011
very good value for money,especially as i have three cats! delivered when it should have been,as usual, amazon does what it says with its retailers,no problems,will buy again when the next promotion comes up

5.0 out of 5 stars Felix Sensations, 5 Mar 2011
Mrs. Mairi F. Aston "tillycat" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Ordered the Felix Sensations cat food and was told it would take 6 weeks to arrive but within 4 days it was on the doorstep. Excellent service and of course all the cats loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats favourite, 12 Sep 2014
Our cats love this product but not the price Amazon are now charging much cheaper at the supermarkets. Why have you put the price up by so much? I regularly used to by all my cat food from amazon was great to have it delivered and a good price too, but not any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced cat food., 11 Jan 2011
Never thought of ordering cat food from amazon before, what a good idea ! well priced and delivered to the door, well worth ordering lots ! Happy cat and owner