5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money
Great and will be ordering some more as my cats have gone off the whiskers and felix and now only like these or sheba :)
Published on 3 Nov 2010 by Mooey78

Published 3 months ago by Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Gourmet Perle Ocean Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars FISHY DELICIOUS, 26 Feb 2011
Gourmet Ocean Delicacies is the only fish food my cats will eat. And all the fish varieties have bits of real shrimp in them and look so tasty. My cats really love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it and start to wake up before 4am every day, 27 May 2014
Before buy this food I was giving fresh food every morning when I wake up. After start this, my cat start to came to my bed at 3:30 to wake me up to feed him. He didn't stop doing that until I get up and feed him. Sometimes with kisses and when it doesn't work he start to bit me.
It turns him smarter: To avoid this situation I've closed my bedroom's door and he learnt how to open. Because of that now I'm keeping the door locked with keys, but It is very uncomfortable when I need to run to the toilet in the middle of the night and could cause me problems like peeing in my clothes.

I really not recommend that for whom want to sleep during the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars good grub, 2 Aug 2013
Baggins loved it, fussy thing. Nice and wet for an old cat who drinks less than he/she should. Soft chunks too for digestion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ocean Delicacies, 12 Jan 2013
I buy it because our cat loves it, cheap it is'nt, but excellent consistent quality,buy it, its good for cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only wet food our cats will eat consistently, 9 Nov 2012
A great product which our typiccally fussy three Burmilla cats will eat all day, every day. All three seem to prefer gravy based wet food to jellied, and this variety really seems to hit the spot. It's also easy to serve from individual tear open foil pouches.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet Perle Ocean Delicacies 12x85g ( pack od 4 total 48 pouches ), 12 April 2014
Bought This product for my 4 cats as a change to their normal food .... None approved of the food , smelt but went untouched ... The product looks very nice not much contents , plenty of gravy or sauce ' food very small which is a plus as other products have large pieces which need cutting up .... Guess my cats are just fussy - the 3 cats i feed which are strays outside love this food , but not my own pets ..... Sadly wont be buying this again ....

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this, 7 Jun 2014
My cats love this food. I give them half a pouch each morning and night and mix it with Hill's Science Diet or Royal Canin dried food. I am trying to wean them off the wet food a d keep them on the dried as it is better for them, not to say that the Gourmet isn't good, it is just that I would prefer them to stay on dried food only for ease if feeding and cleanliness,

5.0 out of 5 stars Only meals my cat will eat, 7 May 2014
My cat was weaned on gourmet ocean delights and now enjoys three sachets per day. It is so handy to have sachets and not tins as the food is always fresh. Having the food delivered every other month is a great help as you can be sure you will always have a supply of food.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat loves this!, 1 May 2014
Nice pieces of fish and gravy. Great for hiding supplements in and my very picky elderly cat eats every bit!