Flavour Name: Connoisseur's Collection|Size: 48 x 85g|Change

on 16 February 2013
My cat is beautiful, black, sleek and fussy about food. But, oh yes, he loves this. He would rather starve than eat something he doesn't like! He was a rescue kitten but certainly has high end taste buds.
VINE VOICEon 17 August 2012
Ordered this for my Persian boy and he loved it. Pouches contain enough for a good bowl full, contains quite a lot of meat and gravy is mixed in, we thought the meat/gravy balance was good ..... Ie not to "wet" . A good product with good flavour choices!
on 14 September 2014
Gives my cat the runs . But she still wants to eat it the hard part is she has a litter tray and its one horrific scean swiched to other brands and shes fine . But i forgot i had this on subscription and more turned up . Il give it 3 stars since she does like it ..... it just doesn't like her
on 11 October 2012
Having taken pity on a little Pussycat called Lucy, who lived across the road and had been neglected by her owner, she graduated from Asda basic catfood (as she was starving she was eating all the scraps out of the bin bags where we live). But as she got her little feet firmly under the table graduated to Gourmet Perle Catfood. She is the picture of health and will not eat anything else.

She highly recommends her choice of food and has never looked healthier.

I have a subscribe & save order with Amazon and have been very pleased with the delivery which comes regularly once a month.
on 24 November 2014
Very good price, encourages my elderly cat to take her failing kidney's pill each morning. It's her reward for swallowing the wretched thing. Quite a lot of gravy, but that's what she likes. Her granddaughter and great granddaughter eat the rest for her - they love it!
on 28 December 2013
Fussy cat likes this stuff so it's just finding it at the cheapest price !!!
Amazon equals cheapest but throws in free delivery - so a winner !!!
P.S. Althogh it doesn't say on the box - this is a gravy mix which our cat will eat....
We were starting to despair when our elderly cat became very fussy about what she would eat. For years she was very happy to eat Felix and Whiskas, but then suddenly went off both brands and all varieties. She would just lick the gravy or jelly off and leave all the meat -- so roughly three-quarters of each pack was wasted, and she was not getting any kind of balanced meal.
We then tried Perle Gourmet and were delighted with the results -- the cat loves all the varieties and her appetite has returned. There's hardly any wastage, so even though this brand of food often retails for more in the supermarket than the mainstream types, it works out cheaper. And we have been able to buy in bulk at discount prices and be reasonably certain that it'll all be eaten -- result all round.
Very pleased with the product.
8/10
on 7 July 2014
Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it. And then the stray cat (who will eat absolutely anything) that breaks into the house through the cat flap and eats our cat's food also turned his nose up at it.

Something is clearly wrong with this selection. I've cancelled subscribe and save for this item and will not buy again.

Also lately the gravy versions have had too much gravy and not enough meat. Nestle need to review these products.
on 15 January 2014
Sachets are a bit small but doesn't matter as gourmet perle is the only wet food my cat likes! I've tried every single brand on the market but nope, she would just walk away. She's crazy for these ones though :)
Good packaging and delivered on time each month so happy with the service too.
on 12 July 2011
My cat has a sensitive tummy and so a lot of cheaper brands don't suit her. After she got bored of the very expensive wet food that I bought her from the vet's, I tried this and she loves it. I'd definitely recommend it!