5.0 out of 5 stars Katy recommends to fellow felines
Interviewed about her latest consignment of Gourmet Perle, Katy commented "prrrr prrrrr" "trlll trlll" and "uorfff" which seemed pretty positive to me. Oh, and the box came in handy for a bit of rodent target practice.
Published on 22 April 2012 by gardengirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Not this time
Usually this variety is devoured but now from this box it only warrants a sniff.

I reintroduced at various times but my cats will not touch it.

Assume the product isn't as consistent as they require
Published 8 months ago by Honest but true

5.0 out of 5 stars Katy recommends to fellow felines, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Purina Gourmet Perle Connoisseur's Collection Mini Fillets in Gravy Wet Cat Food 12 x 85 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service and a fair price, 9 Mar. 2011
Gourmet Perle is highly priced compared to other products, but is preferred by our cat!
This product was delivered promptly, was cheaper than the main supermarkets.If they continue to offer a reasonable price I will continue to buy but will always look round for the best price

4.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet Perle, 5 Feb. 2014
Our cats are not particularly fussy eaters so would be happy with anything vaguely edible, but it's nice to give them something different for a treat. We like all of the Gourmet Perle range, though the jelly is easier to dish up than the gravy pouches. The peices of meat tend to get stuck in the gravy pouches, and we have to use a knife to scrape them out. As we divide one sachet between two cats we also tend to get a lot of gravy in one half and a lot of meat in the other.

Having loads of different flavours to pick from is great, as the cats are fed mostly on biscuits and we rarely change the flavour of those. We also use wet food to dose tablets and medicine (one of our cats is on daily supplements), the gourmet has always covered up any medicine flavours so far!

The price is quite high, especially as the sachets are smaller than many other brands (85g rather than 100g). As our cats are not fussy eaters we don't plan on using Gourmet Perle exclusively, only as a treat. However, for a fussy eater I would recommend trying this food.

Being able to buy in bulk reduces the price, and is appropriate for multi-cat households! And delivery is always quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious And Tasty Cat Food, 27 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my cats as a treat initially as they hadnt tried it before.

When I removed it from the sachet I found that there was still some of the product stuck to the side which was unusual and I needed to cut the whole sachet with a scissors to remove all of it.

Its very rich and luxurious and all my cats liked it and there was nothing left at the bottom of the bowl. The meat pieces vary in size from large to very small and it's runny enough without being too runny with excess water as you find with other brands (Refer to images below - Salmon taken as an example).

This product is available in various meat and fish based flavours and I would buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cat likes this !!, 24 Feb. 2014
Bl***y fussy cat won't eat anything else but Gourmet Perle gravy pouches..
Well she is 18 & set in her ways (Tonkinese)..
These as cheap on Amazon as anywhere but with free delivery !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely addictive!, 3 April 2014
My cats are all crazy about this food. They simply cannot live without it, so I was really glad to find it here at Amazon for a decent price. It is a lot more expensive in Sweden where I live.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not this time, 4 Nov. 2014

I reintroduced at various times but my cats will not touch it.

Assume the product isn't as consistent as they require

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with everything, 24 Jun. 2014
P Smith (London, England) - See all my reviews
Both my girls are fans of the Purina ranges over other brands - my old girl (coming up to 17 in two weeks) loves this & the pate in particular. Plenty of rich gravy and the chunky bits aren't too big (some brands have large chewy bits which she doesn't like). Price was better than supermarket and got free delivery - happy customer and cat. HOWEVER it appears Amazon are not doing cat food like this anymore and the third party sellers prices for some of the food is ludicrously high - cheaper to buy from any supermarket and pay their delivery charge than buy here, so I will ensure I do a proper comparison before buying in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy moggies, 8 Feb. 2012
My family of persians and moggies enjoyed gourmet pearl very much and theyre plates were cleared very quickly.They are urging me to buy more matbe a different flavour

3.0 out of 5 stars Meow, 7 Sept. 2014
Well the cat ate it, though she'd eat my rotting corpse so that's not really an advert, pretty expensive. No better than much cheaper products