5.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet Pussycat
Published on 11 Oct. 2012 by Susan E.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it
Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it. And then the stray cat (who will eat absolutely anything) that breaks into the house through the cat flap and eats our cat's food also turned his nose up at it.

Something is clearly wrong with this selection. I've cancelled subscribe and save for this item and will not buy again.

Also...
Published 8 months ago by Magnum

5.0 out of 5 stars Gourmet Pussycat, 11 Oct. 2012
Having taken pity on a little Pussycat called Lucy, who lived across the road and had been neglected by her owner, she graduated from Asda basic catfood (as she was starving she was eating all the scraps out of the bin bags where we live). But as she got her little feet firmly under the table graduated to Gourmet Perle Catfood. She is the picture of health and will not eat anything else.

She highly recommends her choice of food and has never looked healthier.

I have a subscribe & save order with Amazon and have been very pleased with the delivery which comes regularly once a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat food..., 28 Dec. 2013
Fussy cat likes this stuff so it's just finding it at the cheapest price !!!
Amazon equals cheapest but throws in free delivery - so a winner !!!
P.S. Althogh it doesn't say on the box - this is a gravy mix which our cat will eat....

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good but the cat rejected this after sniffing it, 7 July 2014
Magnum (Ole London Town) - See all my reviews

Also lately the gravy versions have had too much gravy and not enough meat. Nestle need to review these products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 3 Nov. 2010
Great and will be ordering some more as my cats have gone off the whiskers and felix and now only like these or sheba :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, Rich and Tasty Cat Food, 9 Nov. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Length:: 0:26 Mins

I bought this for my cats as a treat initially as they hadnt tried it before.

When I removed it from the sachet I found that there was still some of the product stuck to the side which was unusual and I needed to cut the whole sachet with a scissors to remove all of it.

Its very rich and luxurious and all my cats liked it and there was nothing left at the bottom of the bowl. It does not have any visible whole meat pieces in it and its not terribly runny with excess water as you find with other brands.

I would buy this product again.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats would buy this!, 12 July 2011
ClaireB (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
My cat has a sensitive tummy and so a lot of cheaper brands don't suit her. After she got bored of the very expensive wet food that I bought her from the vet's, I tried this and she loves it. I'd definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Usually entirely eaten, 28 April 2013
SR (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This brand of cat food works well as my boys come back and finish their plates later if they can't manage first time: that's not true of most other brands in my place at least.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grub for finickity felines, 24 Mar. 2012
Rowena Hoseason "Hooligween" (Kernow, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
We were starting to despair when our elderly cat became very fussy about what she would eat. For years she was very happy to eat Felix and Whiskas, but then suddenly went off both brands and all varieties. She would just lick the gravy or jelly off and leave all the meat -- so roughly three-quarters of each pack was wasted, and she was not getting any kind of balanced meal.
We then tried Perle Gourmet and were delighted with the results -- the cat loves all the varieties and her appetite has returned. There's hardly any wastage, so even though this brand of food often retails for more in the supermarket than the mainstream types, it works out cheaper. And we have been able to buy in bulk at discount prices and be reasonably certain that it'll all be eaten -- result all round.
Very pleased with the product.
8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars cats love it, 17 Oct. 2011
Quick shipping, convenient pouches and the cats really love it. Does not stink like other similar cat foods on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars FISHY DELICIOUS, 26 Feb. 2011
Gourmet Ocean Delicacies is the only fish food my cats will eat. And all the fish varieties have bits of real shrimp in them and look so tasty. My cats really love this.